Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

feeder bus to Louisa Bridge train station?

Options
  • 16-05-2014 7:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭

I'm currently getting the train from Hazelhatch and there's a great feeder bus (Birchalls) that runs from Celbridge out to the station.

I'll be getting the train from Louisa Bridge in Leixlip from now on, so wondered if there is a feeder bus that runs from Celbridge to Louisa?

All help appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I'm currently getting the train from Hazelhatch and there's a great feeder bus (Birchalls) that runs from Celbridge out to the station.

I'll be getting the train from Louisa Bridge in Leixlip from now on, so wondered if there is a feeder bus that runs from Celbridge to Louisa?

All help appreciated

Theres one belonging to HP/Intel if memory serves me correctly...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

The Intel/HP service is run by http://bartons.ie/ - they might be able to provide more info on schedules etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭jeromeof

Any information on this Loaisa Bridge Feeder bus. Barton's mentioned that it is for Intel / HP employees only? I.e. do they check employee cards etc also where in Celbridge does it pick people up and roughly what time? Does it stop at / near the station or does it go straight to Intel's and HP's car park instead.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

All help appreciated

Not aware of a feeder but you could get 67 to Maynooth and get train there

Advertisement