Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kirby Triple Deluxe

Options
  • 16-05-2014 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭

Out today on 3DS. I love everything I've seen about this game and I'm looking forward to trying it out. Yeah it'll be pretty easy, but so what? It'll be good fun and it's packed full of content (including mini-games, collectables and post game modes).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I have it ordered on Amazon so it should get to me on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Looks like a good way to pass the time on the daily commute.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Bought the US version from playasia since it was on sale (a sign that it unfortunately didn't sell well in the US).

Should have it in a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I finished the first world over the weekend and loved every minute of it. It looks gorgeous and plays like a dream. Not too hard (as is to be expected from a Kirby game), but it's very inventive, a lot of fun and well worth playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Got this on Sunday, only played the first 2 levels on the first world. Haven't put to much time into, as I notice that Cave Story 3DS version was finally on the 3DS store, so been switching between the 2 of them.

The game is great fun so far. Loving the various power, you can get from eating enemies. There is a nice variety there, and there great fun to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Should I play it? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

It's a beautiful game, I'm having a lot of fun with it.
    It's not hard at all though.
    Such a perfect fit for the handheld and the 3d.
    This game and Tearaway are just two of the reasons why handheld gaming remains as essential as it ever did, even now when faced with alleged competition from smart phones and tablets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    It's not hard at all though.

Ramps up a fair bit after the midway point

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Anyone have any trouble with the final boss? I found the game to be very easy right up to the last boss. I'd say I only died a handful of times, mainly from falling down a hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not there yet, on world 4 and going for all sun stones before moving on.

Advertisement