Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre in Killester

Options
  • 16-05-2014 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

I have checked the coverage map and its green but when i input my address its not avaiable in my area??

When s it due to be available in Killester/Donnycarney?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]Hi CarefulNow![/font]

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]While efibre has been launched in areas which show as shaded green in the coverage map not all areas in the Green area will have been upgraded as works are set to continue in to the future.

The availability of efibre is based on the roll out cabinets to specific areas within the general location displayed on the map.[/font]

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]Feel free to PM me your specific address -  I can check for efibre coverage to your address and possible plans and hopefully I can offer you some good news :)[/font]

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭CarefulNow!

done, thanks! fingers crossed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi CarefulNow!

I've just replied by PM there..

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement