Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would you do if you caught this lad "In the Act"?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

A real idiot from where i live was in the IOM a few years back..drunk out of his face he knocked over several parked bikes...it made the news ...afaik he got away with it...he's just started racing bikes ..suprised he can still walk ;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

If i caught him in the act, he would be pissing through that bottle for the rest of his life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I've caught several people over the years either try to sit on my bike or actually sitting on it. Usually they come up with some sh!t about them wanting one or some such nonsense. I've lost count of incidents at this stage.

Most recently last Friday had a guy come over and put his hands on the engine of my Rocket Roadster "too see how many cylinders it had" told him to f*ck right off , muppet thought he was a bike whisperer or something !!, he's lucky he got away with this hands intact, the pipes and block were roaring hot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭flutered

MonstaMash wrote: »
    I knocked an eastern european fookahs gold tooth out of his head in a Lidl car park when I lamped him with me lid for sitting on my bike & pulling levers & shoite...not fookn on :mad:

i prefer a well practices swing with a pickaxe handel.

parttime wrote: »
    Woah lots of very hard scary people in here

naw just some folk who dont take kindly to peeps who damage their pride and joys.

• Advertisement

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    From my own professional point of view from the field I am, he clearly has some kind of repressed anger that stems from the fact that daddy never held him or mammy not enough?

It was his subconscious which told him to do this unspeakable act, that infuriating part of a person's brain which never responds to interrogation, merely gives little meaningful nudges and then sits humming quietly to itself, saying nothing.

Clearly the subject in this clip has a dependency on alcohol. It is impossible to understand addiction without asking what relief the addict finds, or hopes to find, in the drug or the addictive behaviour. My aim would be to delve into his childhood if possible to disect his rage and offer a different path.

I mean we are capable of becoming something monstrous, Don't fight bad forces, use them to do good.
    i recon the slaps on the wrist these guys get, gives them the knowlage that nothing serious is going to haappen, so they can keep behaving the $chit head without feat

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭sleepysniper

Doylers wrote: »
    Do you guys every get people just even going at your bikes? Last two times I was in town(Waterford) someone had turned the lights on the bike dont get it like. Came out another day and there were 6 teenage girls and a guy hanging around a scooter with the lad sitting on it :confused:

Where do you park?

I usually leave mine outside that sports shop across from o2/Burger King at Arundel Square. Never had anyone messing with it when I park it there and there is nearly always a few other bikes parked there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭sethasaurus

Tell him he's a filthy sausage-eater.
    Kick him in the c unt.
    Kick his wheels in.
    Kick his ar$e back to his mummy.

:D

Advertisement