Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Mobile

Options
  • 16-05-2014 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭

Hey ,

Am thinking of switching to tesco mobile which is on the 02 network i think.... anyone use this around the area?... whats the signal like and 3g etc?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

jobless wrote: »
    02 network i think.... anyone use this around the area?... whats the signal like and 3g etc?

In Greystones the O2 coverage for 3G seems to be reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

Hey ,

Am thinking of switching to tesco mobile which is on the 02 network i think.... anyone use this around the area?... whats the signal like and 3g etc?

Its very good also when you top up by €20 you get another €20 bonus free or works with €10 also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

bido wrote: »
    Its very good also when you top up by €20 you get another €20 bonus free or works with €10 also.

thanks, am looking at their new 15 euro offer prepay, looks like a great deal

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭maticm18

15e offer is great. Unlimited everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

maticm18 wrote: »
    15e offer is great. Unlimited everything.

€25 for unlimited everything
    €15 gets you unlimited calls but you still pay for texts and data.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 ferry17

Hi, Im thinking of getting the €25 per month deal with tesco mobile. I'm just wondering if they give you any discounts on mobile phones if you were to switch to their network.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭beepbeeprichie

Top up with 15 Euro and you automatically get free calls for a month, then you can use the 15 Euro to buy unlimited texts for 10 Euro and 5 Euro for a gb data. Best deal by a mile as long as you don't need unlimited data, one gb is loads for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Hey ,

I'm on it over a year and find it good. Was with emobile previously, and service appears to be as good, and a lot cheaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Top up with 15 Euro and you automatically get free calls for a month, then you can use the 15 Euro to buy unlimited texts for 10 Euro and 5 Euro for a gb data. Best deal by a mile as long as you don't need unlimited data, one gb is loads for me

that's exactly why I'm going to switch to Tesco Mobile, I'm not a heavy phone user but I get more bang for my €20 compared to 02.

Advertisement