Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kodaline - Whelans, July 2nd

Options
  • 16-05-2014 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Very surprised to pick up tickets so easily for this gig in aid of motor neurone, I think it will be superb to see them in such an intimate venue. Roll on July!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Only just heard and it seems to be sold out now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Anybody else going to this? Should be amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭GaryByrne

Going tomorrow night, can't wait!
    Looking forward to hearing how tonight goes

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭GaryByrne

Any word on how lastnight went!? Am just on bus now on way up for tonight's can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

GaryByrne wrote: »
    Any word on how lastnight went!? Am just on bus now on way up for tonight's can't wait!

Sorry I was supposed to post earlier, they were excellent. I'd heard beforehand that they would be trying out new songs but they played all of the favorites! They were on for about 70 mins I think. There was plenty of room upstairs and you could get served at the bar almost immediately! Enjoy yourself tonight.

• Advertisement
Advertisement