Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carlow hotel prices

Options
  • 16-05-2014 3:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21

Hi i had a coffee in the court house and i was charged €5, a few of my friends also pad various prices and i wandered if any one else experenced odd prices there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

A fiver for a coffee!!!!! I thought costa was pricey. Was it free refills :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 theevilman

thats what im saying, there seems t be a different prices every time and no refills, i just want to know if i paid two different prices by accident of if others have been over charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Cobs

I was there a few weeks ago and was charged the same €5 I nearly got sick,I questioned it and was told that was the price well I said it would be the last time I would be coming here.

Advertisement