Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French HL JC key words

Options
  • 16-05-2014 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi I am doing the junior cert this year and I find the French Reading comprehension difficult. I am good at the letter writing and the listening but I was ewondering if there are any words that I need to know that tie sentences together that are used very often?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

It's very hard to get through a reading comprehension only knowing a couple of words and guessing which words could be helpful is pretty difficult.
    Your best bet would be to revise vocabulary in depth and practice exam papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭smiles_1998

I agree with the above...the best thing to do is to do all the comprehensions in the exam papers and look up any words you don't know, then make a list of these words in a vocabulary copy. Keep revising them until the exam...a lot of the vocabulary in the comprehensions comes up in a lot of different years so it will (hopefully) get easier to answer the comprehensions as you learn new words.
    Hope this helps :-)

Advertisement