Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre order

Options
  • 16-05-2014 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi There,

I signed up for an eFibre bundle but realised afterwards the bundle offered is not the most suitable for me. 

I have no use of the eTalk product and would rather get the unlimited plan instead.

The installation is planned for this Tuesday. I know it's a very short time frame but I only signed for yesterday.

Is there a possibility to get the order changed or should I cancelled eTalk once everything installed.

Thanks and regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Carssou wrote: »
    Hi There,

I signed up for an eFibre bundle but realised afterwards the bundle offered is not the most suitable for me. 

I have no use of the eTalk product and would rather get the unlimited plan instead.

The installation is planned for this Tuesday. I know it's a very short time frame but I only signed for yesterday.

Is there a possibility to get the order changed or should I cancelled eTalk once everything installed.

Thanks and regards,

Hi Carssou

You may be able to change this but it will involve cancelling the existing order and placing a new order - to arrange this you will need to contact the accounts department on free phone 1901 however you will also be able to reach them on 1800503303.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Carssou

Thanks Al,

It's a pain having to cancel then order again but I should have read more carefully the offer.

I'm going to cancel altogether and stick with my current  ISP for now so.

Thanks again!

Thanks Al,

It's a pain having to cancel then order again but I should have read more carefully the offer.

I'm going to cancel altogether and stick with my current  ISP for now so.

Thanks again!
    No worries Carssou

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Carssou

Hello,

The installer came this morning and I was able to amend my bundle with Claire from CS. I was afraid to get disconnected it was just a matter of replacing the old order with the new. Not a big deal so.

I also take the opportunity to thanks Claire from CS which was very useful, patient and kind despite my bad English :D .

Regards

Hello,

The installer came this morning and I was able to amend my bundle with Claire from CS. I was afraid to get disconnected it was just a matter of replacing the old order with the new. Not a big deal so.

I also take the opportunity to thanks Claire from CS which was very useful, patient and kind despite my bad English :D .

Regards
    HI Carssou

I'm glad to hear it worked out well,

Thanks for letting us know and I'll make sure your thanks to Claire gets back to her,

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement