Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subject choice

• 16-05-2014 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

My heads recked with this dilemma lately, cant decide between history and biology im afraid the amount of information uve to learn is putting me off where as all the essay writing is putting me off history because i amn't great at english ( C at HL in the JC somehow , expected to fail ). I've zero interest in doing a science career and i feel history would be more useful and interesting but i dont know..help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭FifaPlaya

ConorD21 wrote: »
    My heads recked with this dilemma lately, cant decide between history and biology im afraid the amount of information uve to learn is putting me off where as all the essay writing is putting me off history because i amn't great at english ( C at HL in the JC somehow , expected to fail ). I've zero interest in doing a science career and i feel history would be more useful and interesting but i dont know..help

I suggest doing biology as you might need a science subject for entry requirement in a college and requres less work than history. It is supposed to have a lot of learning to do

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

What are your other subjects? It may make sense to link them together to make life a little easier for you.

I would imagine Home Ec & Biology & Ag Science would go hand-in-hand for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭ConorD21

Art & business are my other 2

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭ConorD21

Anybody...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭LauraaWhelann

I would definitely do biology, if you just practice exam questions it will get you a high grade!

• Advertisement
Advertisement