Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how tight are wetsuits supposed to be

Options
  • 16-05-2014 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

Due to pricing had to buy my first wetsuit on line.just arrived in the post, bit of effort to get it on/off,would say it is pretty snug. arms move freely which is good,otherwise its tight enough,can bend down/over and its ok

Any thoughts??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Podge83

Tight enough so that closing the zip is n effort. If arms swing freely and you can bend etc it should be ok. Should come off easy though (in a peeling manner so that it is inside out when you take it off).

Sometimes if I'm carrying timber i need to ask someone else to pull up zip for me. Usually i can zip ok though.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭pauldoo

Podge83 wrote: »
    Tight enough so that closing the zip is n effort. If arms swing freely and you can bend etc it should be ok. Should come off easy though (in a peeling manner so that it is inside out when you take it off).

Sometimes if I'm carrying timber i need to ask someone else to pull up zip for me. Usually i can zip ok though.

Cool thanks! Yup wife had to zip me up

Advertisement