Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New customer red light on broadband modem

Options
  • 16-05-2014 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hello I signed up for broadband earlier this week and received my modem today, I have it all plugged in and all the lights are green apart from the Internet one which is red. Any advice on what to? Tried calling the number but was on hold for over 30 mins thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Sounds like the line isn't enabled yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Lavdogg wrote: »
    Hello I signed up for broadband earlier this week and received my modem today, I have it all plugged in and all the lights are green apart from the Internet one which is red. Any advice on what to? Tried calling the number but was on hold for over 30 mins thanks
    Hi Lavdogg

Sorry to hear of the ongoing issues, Feel free to PM me your eircom account number or recent order number and I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement