Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retirement home for special horse required

Options
  • 16-05-2014 10:31pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi I am posting this for a family member:

I have a very loved 16.2hh bay gelding by Captain Clover.
    He is an 8 year old "sport horse".
    My intention is to lend this horse to the right person for as long as possible.

Unfortunately he has a sacroiliac problem and so is limited to the amount of intense work he can do.

The ideal home for this horse is with someone who enjoys riding out through the countryside even over small jumps.

Due to his fabulous temperament heavy traffic is not an issue.
    He will hack out alone or in company.
    No issues loading and is a brilliant traveller.
    This is a very honest, uncomplicated and fun horse with excellent paces who is looking for a loving and knowledgable home.

Photos to follow.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Would he suit a disabled rider?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Scoobiedooo

2011 wrote: »
    Hi I am posting this for a family member:

I have a very loved 16.2hh bay gelding by Captain Clover.
    He is an 8 year old "sport horse".
    My intention is to lend this horse to the right person for as long as

The ideal home for this horse is with someone who enjoys riding out through the countryside even over small jumps.

Due to his fabulous temperament heavy traffic is not an issue.
    He will hack out alone or in company.
    No issues loading and is a brilliant traveller.
    This is a very honest, uncomplicated and fun horse with excellent paces who is looking for a loving and knowledgable home.

Photos to follow.

Hi there

Just wondering if you found the home you were looking for yet?

Would this boy be suitable for a beginner who can trot canter basics etc for a gentleman who is looking for a quiet hack & also as a companion for my own mare?

Advertisement