Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MPVs and rearward facing seats

Options
  • 16-05-2014 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello all,

I have a one-and-half year old and an almost-three year old and one on the way. All roads are leading to an MPV for family transport.
    The two kids are currently in extended rearward facing car seats in a Passat estate. I am investigating potential new cars. Does anyone know of any MPVs that can accommodate at least two, but preferably three rearward facing seats in a row?

Any other observations on this welcome too.

Thanks,

Phil.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

My '07 Ford Galaxy can but only has 2 isofix points.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭irishmanmick

We were in same position, our eldest had just gone 2.5yo when number 3 arrived. Had to change up our car so we could get 3 seats in one row. Ended up getting an 09 Citroen C4 Grand Picasso. Has three isofix points in middle row. There's two seats in boot which collapse and it has a really big boot when they are down.

Does the job and is fairly comfortable, if not a great drive. Can't wait till the kids are out of the child seats tho, change back to an actual car, can't stand MPVs

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

We have a Peugeot 307sw and it has 3 separate seats across the back. We have a maxi cosi mobi and there's still good room in the front passenger seat.

Advertisement