Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concert bus - One Direction- Sat 24th

Options
  • 17-05-2014 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭

The title on my previous thread might not have been clear.

Does anyone know if buses are running to the concerts for One Direction from Kilkenny?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

femur61 wrote: »
    The title on my previous thread might not have been clear.

Does anyone know if buses are running to the concerts for One Direction from Kilkenny?

If there are buses running will they be doing a return trip as it's One Direction?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

pueblo wrote: »
    If there are buses running will they be doing a return trip as it's One Direction?

My friends have hired a 16 seater bus from M&A for the Friday night for €275 and thats return.

I am going up on the Saturday night and was going to get the train but now they are not running trains from Kilkenny after putting up posters to say they were. When I phoned yesterday the train station yesterday they changed their mind because nobody was inquiring, didn't think you had to phone in advance so now need to get up and back.

If I can get 16 people or even 14 it would work out less than €20 a head and that is up and back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Molloys are running a bus from Eddie Rockets for €20 return for all the concerts.

My friends have hired a 16 seater bus from M&A for the Friday night for €275 and thats return.

I am going up on the Saturday night and was going to get the train but now they are not running trains from Kilkenny after putting up posters to say they were. When I phoned yesterday the train station yesterday they changed their mind because nobody was inquiring, didn't think you had to phone in advance so now need to get up and back.

If I can get 16 people or even 14 it would work out less than €20 a head and that is up and back.

My original point was how will they do a return if it's one direction....no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

pueblo wrote: »
    My original point was how will they do a return if it's one direction....no?

OK, get it.

• Advertisement

OK, get it.

sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭rustopher

going to Dublin tomor, is there much traffic from Kilkenny to Dublin and back or is it ok if I leave early, on account of the one direction concert????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

rustopher wrote: »
    going to Dublin tomor, is there much traffic from Kilkenny to Dublin and back or is it ok if I leave early, on account of the one direction concert????

newlands cross is dire at the moment inbound with all the works

Advertisement