Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban Appeal

Options
  • 17-05-2014 8:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

I wish to appeal the ban issued by Micky Dolenz in After Hours.
    I have PM'ed him and he has been active and online since but I have received no reply (though I do respect that as a CMod he probably receives so many PM's that he may of missed mine).
    Dear upyores,

You have been permanently banned from After Hours for Trolling.

This means you are posting in an intentionally provocative fashion in order to gain a reaction from other members. This is disruptive and causes stress to other members.
    We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Micky Dolenz

Your post:

Quote:

Originally Posted by upyores View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocoyo View Post

Except i referred to the irish republic in the post quoted...you lose.

There is no such place as the Irish Republic.

The post in question was harmless, the thread was on the subject of the Dublin?Monaghan bombings and at all times I expressed absolute sympathy to all the victims of the troubles, their families and communities. Despite what might be considered provocation I maintained that line. Any reading of the thread would show that.
    I totally reject the claim that I was trolling and would like to see the ban withdrawn.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Hi,

Firstly, my apologies on not responding to your pm. I've been away from a pc for a few days.

Secondly, after reviewing the ban ,it appears that I made a mistake. For this I am sincerely sorry and hope it hasn't caused you too much of an inconvenience. I shall lift the ban with immediate effect.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement