Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do study for Geography?

Options
  • 17-05-2014 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what we're supposed to study for geography?

I'm looking at my book and doing rivers at the moment and there's landforms for each river stage... Do we need to know all the landforms for each river stage or just one, say waterfalls for youthful stage and one each for mature and old?

If anyone has a list of things needed to study that would be great too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭IrishLassie26

Usually they will ask describe with a labelled diagram :
    a feature of river erosion/deposition e.g. waterfall or floodplain
    a feature of sea erosion/deposition e.g. sea stack or beach

You need to know one feature under each of these headings and thats all you will be asked on rivers or the sea other than short questions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Do heaps of short questions - if you get them all right, you've already passed - then you only need 70 marks out of 90 on the long questions for an A.

Advertisement