Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MotoGP Leather Jacket??

• 17-05-2014 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I came across this jacket on Amazon which looks like it is well made and has all the safety attachments also. Boards will not allow me to add a link to the page, but you will find it if you type ''amazon Kawasaki racing leather jacket MotoGP'' into the search engine.

I'm just curious, did anybody ever purchase these leathers and are they as good as they look. They don't seem to be endorsed by MotoGP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Fireblade77

On January 9, 2009, Kawasaki announced it had decided to "... suspend its MotoGP racing activities from 2009 season onward and reallocate management resources more efficiently". The company stated that it will continue racing activities using mass-produced motorcycles as well as supporting general race oriented consumers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

butch90 wrote: »
    I came across this jacket on Amazon which looks like it is well made and has all the safety attachments also. Boards will not allow me to add a link to the page, but you will find it if you type ''amazon Kawasaki racing leather jacket MotoGP'' into the search engine.

I'm just curious, did anybody ever purchase these leathers and are they as good as they look. They don't seem to be endorsed by MotoGP.

I doubt Amazon would allow a store that only sells counterfeit items.

Jacket claims to have CE armour and the correct thickness of leather, no mention of stitching which is important. Since your buying through Amazon it'd be safe to buy and use the 7 day distance selling cooling off period to make sure it's legit, you just have to pay for the return.

Advertisement