Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drafting for Madden 15

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Would the last 360'er left turn the lights out before you lock the door......actually this will be me, never mind, carry on :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Nah will be me, need to close down the forum :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

I have it for 360.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭davetherave

I turned on the 360 there last night to play a bit of GTA, still waiting for Madden to be delivered, and I was sitting there wondering why the wireless controller had all four green lights flashing. Look at the console itself and there are every bodies three favourite red rings looking back at me. :eek:

After humming and hawwing for a few seconds I decide the best course of action is to try turning it off and on again. Sure enough it works, so I'm still in for the 360 league :) (for now).

It's an original launch model so even if it does go I'd say that at 9 years I've gotten my moneys worth. :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement