Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ab roller/wheel

• 17-05-2014 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

anyone know where i can buy a ab roller? amazon UK has a pretty cheap one, like £6. anyone know a place that sells it pretty reasonable?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,347 ✭✭✭✭endacl

anyone know where i can buy a ab roller? amazon UK has a pretty cheap one, like £6. anyone know a place that sells it pretty reasonable?

Six quid isn't reasonable?

What decade are you posting from?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

it is but to get the free delivery i need to buy more things to make it amount to 25.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

it is but to get the free delivery i need to buy more things to make it amount to 25.

Go on eBay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

Find something for £4 to make the £10 UK free shipping and send it to parcelmotel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭dylbert

Are you a member of a gym? You could use a barbell to do barbell rollouts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I bought one for 6/7 quid in TKmax the other week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

parcel motel for free uk delivery, pay 3 euro when it gets to roi.

argos sell them for about 10 to 15 euros, lidl and aldi have them on occasion for around 6 euro.

alternately use a dumbbell or barbell or rollerskate/office chair or frisbee

Advertisement