Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Devils bit shooting centre

Options
  • 17-05-2014 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Heard that some local politicians have persuaded coillte to not renew the lease on the lamd with the old army range on it to the guys who tried setting up the public range, Eddie Moran and Michael Lowry were the politicians supposedly going against it, don't know if this is true or not but its an awful pity if it is, would have loved if the range opened up to the public, i wonder is there anything we could do as shooters to change their minds seeing as its coming up to election time, i'm sure many of us here would love to see this place opening up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭allan450

you could get in trouble for hear say id say remove names ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

allan450 wrote: »
    you could get in trouble for hear say id say remove names ASAP.

Sure what can i geet in trouble for? Both already publicaly said they were against the range opening anyway

They can be very stick here ha ha.sorry i read your post wrong mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

No bother lad

http://m.tipperarystar.ie/news/local-news/moran-slams-coillte-over-devil-s-bit-range-1-5835709

Heres an article where they spoke out against it anyway

nice one thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Funny that no one reminded Micheal Lowery TD about HIS own escapades with dodgy planning permissions for conservatories a few years ago....:rolleyes:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement