Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swap: Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-Speed 11/25 Cassette for 11/28

Options
  • 17-05-2014 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Would like to swap my recently purchased Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-Speed 11/25 Cassette for a 11/28 one.
    Swapped my crankset to a standard from a compact, but could do with a little help when needed on the hills!
    Had bought a 11/25 cassette 6 weeks ago (have receipt), but should have gone for an 11/28.
    If anyone would like to swap, please get in touch.
    Based in Dublin / Meath.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭RockWerchter

I have an 11-28 that I'd swap with you, but I won't be free until next Monday. It's brand new and on a spare wheel for the Ras so whatever mileage it gets from that will be what's on it next Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Welshkev

That would be perfect, thanks a mil. Next Monday suits me fine - just let me know where suits to meet for you.
    Good luck with the Ras!

If you still want to swap I can meet this week, the cassette did stage two so there is 170km on it. I am in DCU during the day and Crumlin in the evenings.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Welshkev

Great stuff. I can prob drop over to DCU. I'll PM you my mobile number in the morning and see when suits you.
    Do you have the tool to remove it from the wheel (I've got one somewhere just need to try and find it!)

I have the tool.

• Advertisement
Advertisement