Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to connect new devices to eircom broadband

Options
  • 17-05-2014 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm trying to connect some devices to my eircom broadband. I'm entering the WAP number as the password but it's not working. Can you help please?

Regards,
    Barry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,
    I'm trying to connect some devices to my eircom broadband. I'm entering the WAP number as the password but it's not working. Can you help please?

Regards,
    Barry
    Hi barryoneill50

Have you tried the password located on th ewhite sticker beneat the modem? That should work unless the password was changed - it's case sensitive too.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭barryoneill50

Hi,

Regards,
    Barry
    Hi barryoneill50

Have you tried the password located on th ewhite sticker beneat the modem? That should work unless the password was changed - it's case sensitive too.

Thanks
    Al
    yes tried all that
    Barry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Regards,
    Barry
    Hi barryoneill50

Thanks
    Al
    yes tried all that
    Barry.
    Hi Barry

Please try the following link for help with this: http://support.eircom.net/article/15149

Alternatively, if you contact technical support on 1890260260 where they will be able to walk you through this over a call.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement