Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well....I messed up! (Maths HL)

• 17-05-2014 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

So I haven't being 5th year my 100% and now summer exams are in 5 days meaning I have 4 days to study! Well...I have a plan for my other subjects not too stressed up until...MATHS HIGHER LEVEL! I've been practically getting Straight D's since september! Does anyone and I mean anyone know how the heck I can I can study for my summer exam do you's have any links or resouces?

If I do bad in the summer I'm going to have to drop and I really don't want I admit I messed up believe it can turn around in 4 days!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

You should probably stop taking whatever is stopping you from thinking/writing in a coherent manner for starters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

So I haven't being 5th year my 100% and now summer exams are in 5 days meaning I have 4 days to study! Well...I have a plan for my other subjects not too stressed up until...MATHS HIGHER LEVEL! I've been practically getting Straight D's since september! Does anyone and I mean anyone know how the heck I can I can study for my summer exam do you's have any links or resouces?

If I do bad in the summer I'm going to have to drop and I really don't want I admit I messed up believe it can turn around in 4 days!

What topics are on your maths test?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Music4Life085

thelad95 wrote: »
    What topics are on your maths test?

Hello there!

So far we have covered: Algebra, Co-Ordinate Geometry,the line and the Circle, Graphs of Functions, Logs, Roots of a Function/Equation and Trigonometry!

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

Just cram, be grand. I got a D3 with zero effort and I'm really bad :P good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

People have prepared for much more difficult exams in much less time.

Do past papers on whatever topics you covered and you should do fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Hello there!

So far we have covered: Algebra, Co-Ordinate Geometry,the line and the Circle, Graphs of Functions, Logs, Roots of a Function/Equation and Trigonometry!

Thanks.

Probably too late to get a good grade but try nail algebra and logs and the very basics of the rest of the topics and you'll pass.

Advertisement