Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorry, duplicate thread - Please ignore this

Options
  • 17-05-2014 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

I am sorry for asking this question because I know that there are lots of "Stag Party Suggestion" threads on boards already but I can't seem to find any recent threads with the info I am looking for.

I am looking to hire boats from Carrick on Shannon for 3 nights and return them to Carrick on Shannon. I was wondering what the nightlife is like if I head north or south from Carrick.

The average age is going to be around 30 - 35 so it wont be anything wild. But we will be looking for good craic and place that will be lively to stop off for a few drinks.

Also, we would like to stop off for a game of golf and some water sports along the way.

Does anyone know if I should play the golf and do the sports in the Carrick area? Also, would Carrick be the best area for the night life? I was thinking of doing the first night and last night in Carrick but this is solely because I don't know the area.

I would be open to suggestions and maybe head away from Carrick on the first and second night and maybe head back there for the last night.

I would welcome any suggestions for places to see and any cool activities to do along the way. Also, I wouldn't necessarily be looking for any crazy night clubs, the thoughts of a good local pub in a small village with a great atmosphere would also be a great option if anyone could point me in the direction of any of them!

Advertisement