Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

So....

Biannca out - fantastic.

Danielle out...hmmmm. Biannca admitted they had agreed on Kimberly being evicted, but she suddenly 'took ill'. They then agreed on Ashleigh, but sometime between Biannca leaving and being asked for their vote, Pav and Zoe mysteriously changed their vote to Danielle.

Jale was supposed to be on the BOTS panel tonight, but at the last minute, Dexter was drafted in instead. Coincidence?

Pav and Zoe could clearly hear Steven's name being chanted tonight and they also knew Ashleigh desperately wanted to leave. So why suddenly switch to Danielle?

Something's rotten in Denmark methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Merkin wrote: »
    Oh give me a break! Kimberly is unwell this evening and not in the house so conveniently is not up for nomination :rolleyes:

Eviction! Pet peeve of mine :P Wrong people went no doubt but Biannca was always going to be the one leaving. Went out with a bang though! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Padraigoc18

It is confirmed Kimberly is not returning to the house. She has left for good

3 girls left Ashleigh/Helen/Zoe

Hopefully we get Bianca put back in instead of Danielle

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

No way! I wonder why?

Noooooo!!! :eek:

Have Channel 5 definitely confirmed it then?

• Advertisement

Surely you wouldn't want Danielle going back in? Did you watch BBBOTS? She conceded it was all an act that fell flat on its face......she's a sap!

I'm no Danielle fan, but she deserves the place more than that other obnoxious skank who was only there for a (mercifully) few days.

Ideally, they wouldn't replace Kim at all and just have fewer HMs in the final instead. The finals always go on too long anyway.

I think It will be Ashleigh Chris Ash Pav and Stephen up this week :)

Ashleigh & Chris will be up every week till the end Easy targets for the nasties

Steven will go next hopefully unless he doesn't decide to walk to stalk Kimberly.

I want a Chris/Ashleigh/Winston/Christopher Final and hopefully they have a double eviction a few days beforehand to get rid of Mark & Helen!

I'm glad to see the back of her although equally I agree that Bianca is an absolute skank, they really sunk to new depths. I wonder what was wrong with Kimberley?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

I'm glad to see the back of her although equally I agree that Bianca is an absolute skank, they really sunk to new depths. I wonder what was wrong with Kimberley?

I could be wrong but I fail to see how it could have been that serious if there was no hint at all during the week that she was even mildly ill. She still got p*ssed with the rest of them the night before. I also think Channel 5 would have happily let her stay out of the house for as long as she needed before allowing her return. If she was actually let out to see a doctor then someone from the outside must have got in touch with her and told her to stay out if she wants to save the very little dignity she has left.

• Advertisement

I thought it very convenient that she could suddenly fall ill when the likelihood of her being evicted last night was high. I wonder did she insist on being seen by a doctor, find out that Steverly is perceived as a cringe inducing laughing stock and decided to hedge her bets by leaving the show before being ridiculed when kicked out?

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

I wonder what was wrong with Kimberley?

Knocked up? :pac:

Guess what guys Kimberly has released her statement

Kimberly Kisselovich
    1 hr ·
    I'd like to apologise to anyone I may have offended during my time in the house and hope I can be forgiven eventually. Since yesterday I have had time to reflect and I believe it's for the best that I don't return to the house due to personal reasons. My illness has nothing to do with my decision to leave as I was well enough to go back in.

Looks like Channel 5 are Massive Liars.

Hopefully she will go back to America away from that possessive controlling Stephen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Hopefully Steven sticks to his plan of leaving if Kimberly goes before him.....

Kimberly Kisselovich
    1 hr ·
    I'd like to apologise to anyone I may have offended during my time in the house and hope I can be forgiven eventually. Since yesterday I have had time to reflect and I believe it's for the best that I don't return to the house due to personal reasons. My illness has nothing to do with my decision to leave as I was well enough to go back in.

Hopefully she will go back to America away from that possessive controlling Stephen.

She is a total control freak basically and was unwilling to face a public grilling on eviction night, just as I suspected. I wonder how Steve will react?

Probably talk a load of old ****e and then have a cry....so same as usual really.

Kimberly Kisselovich
    1 hr ·

That seems fake to me. She updates a month old Facebook page set up by someone else, but has yet to say anything on her Twitter page that she had before entering the show? Which also has about 30,000 more followers? Highly unlikely.

Steve was allowed a tearful phone all with Kimberley. Sap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

bopper wrote: »
    That seems fake to me. She updates a month old Facebook page set up by someone else, but has yet to say anything on her Twitter page that she had before entering the show? Which also has about 30,000 more followers? Highly unlikely.

Supposedly it is just a fan page and nothing to do with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

Glad she's gone, but pity we missed out on an interview with Emma. Would have loved to see Sasha her boyfriend in the audience waiting for her. Apparently he was there when she went in, standing beside Steven's Mum cheering her on (she said this on BOTS a week or two ago).

The statement was bogus as per Channel 5. Steven shaving his head yesterday was mental, but it's not enough to save him. He annoys me with every phrase he utters. Worse than Helen now, even when he found out she was leaving he was just turning it around on himself, making it all about him. She'd be clever to just keep her distance now she's escaped from him!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

How many weeks left? They should put it out of its misery. One of the worst BBs ever. Armageddon week was a complete non event.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭branners69

How many weeks left? They should put it out of its misery. One of the worst BBs ever. Armageddon week was a complete non event.

Up until Armageddon week I thought it was one of the better BBs. But Armageddon week was a disaster, unless something drastic happens soon I will be moving on to the American BB!

Have to say, the way Mark is treating Christopher lately is pissing me right off. Ordering him around, telling him where to sleep, not picking him for the band or the after party and then laughing when Helen made the nasty remark about not picking him for the final.

I love Christopher, but he needs to stop being such a doormat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

Bianca claimed on bots that Steven asked for a threesome with Kimberly. No wonder she didn't feel well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭branners69

Have to say, the way Mark is treating Christopher lately is pissing me right off. Ordering him around, telling him where to sleep, not picking him for the band or the after party and then laughing when Helen made the nasty remark about not picking him for the final.

I love Christopher, but he needs to stop being such a doormat.

Was thinking the exact same last night, Mark is a using tw@t and Christopher has to stop being so desperate! He said to Ashleigh before that he really wants to be in a relationship but he has to learn to love himself first and as you say stop being a doormat! Hopefully Ashleigh will help him grow a pair and to stand up to Mark!

branners69 wrote: »
    Was thinking the exact same last night, Mark is a using tw@t and Christopher has to stop being so desperate! He said to Ashleigh before that he really wants to be in a relationship but he has to learn to love himself first and as you say stop being a doormat! Hopefully Ashleigh will help him grow a pair and to stand up to Mark!

Why is Ashleigh responsible for the way Mark treats Christopher :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

According to rylans Facebook page, Ashleigh is now up for eviction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

According to rylans Facebook page, Ashleigh is now up for eviction.

So unfair, the public voted her power housemate and she was fold she was immune. This show is more fixed than ever

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

Oh ffs.. They're really messing with the structure too much. Between showing the three girls the clips of Ashleigh talking about them and now this they really do have it in for the girl.

Will they ever listen to what the public want and take Helen's pass! Getting really annoyed with it now. They should realise that most people who watch, watch at least a couple of times a week and have invested a lot of time in this programme. Their viewing numbers are really going to dip as more and more peolpe get annoyed and switch over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

dice3344 wrote: »
    Oh ffs.. They're really messing with the structure too much. Between showing the three girls the clips of Ashleigh talking about them and now this they really do have it in for the girl.

Will they ever listen to what the public want and take Helen's pass! Getting really annoyed with it now. They should realise that most people who watch, watch at least a couple of times a week and have invested a lot of time in this programme. Their viewing numbers are really going to dip as more and more peolpe get annoyed and switch over.

They're really obsessed with Showmances this year, since Helen & Ash / Mark & Christopher hinted at a romance in the house they've had way better edits. Totally agree on having it in for Ashleigh and just a few hours before that happened BB released a press release saying all three were immune.

Really just done with this series, if it's a gameshow stop twisting the game in favour of unliked housemates. If it's a series of big brother, again, stop misleading the public and twisting it.

I'm all in favour of a back to basics BB next year. With the power, only BB ever gets it I think.

Advertisement