Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Mark is playing up to the cameras so blatantly; I can't stand him now.

Christopher annoyed me for weeks but y'know what? I actually like him.
    I think he's been picked on a lot; with that soy sauce luge thing...why did nobody else do it?
    I feel for him; he's been upbeat and cheerful since he arrived and I hope either he or Ashleigh win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Padraigoc18

I think we all knew mark was a fake because he has appeared in other reality shows and last night outburst just showed he is truly nasty! I do think he is not all to blame as Christopher does walk himself into these situations so I don't feel sorry for him, he needs to grow a pair

I am surprised about the amount of people who have suddenly jumped on the anti- Chris bandwagon just because he has a rivalry with PAV and has gotten a bad edit recently,

I do not like PAV at all I think he is hood winking the public and purposely victimising himself various hm have said he does not interact enough and stays by himself most of the time, I think he knows exactly what he is doing and that VT of his was a pile of ****

If he doesn't go this week he has to go next week because he had 3 weeks to prove himself and we know the poor me poor me act will go away

I do hope Ashleigh wins this year because she is 18 and had a tough time in there

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

Me neither, poor Christopher just wants to be accepted and to have people be nice to him!

He reminds everyone of that classroom/party/office etc. where you felt out of place and just knew that people had something against you. He'll be there for the final, definitely. I'd also love him or Ashleigh to win.

Chris is really digging his own grave with the Pav thing. It might just be editing, but he's coming across really badly the last few days. Give the guy a break ffs, he's just a quiet guy trying to fit in- ring a bell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Chris is a weirdo. The only one staring at Ashleigh is him, not Pav. I hope Winston wins now. He's the only one really who has just had a laugh in there throughout. He never took anything too seriously or got consumed by paranoia like the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭heartseeker

Chris is a weirdo. The only one staring at Ashleigh is him, not Pav. I hope Winston wins now. He's the only one really who has just had a laugh in there throughout. He never took anything too seriously or got consumed by paranoia like the others.

Yeah totally agree with that hes just being himself.the way all the hms answer questions with the public in mind is very frustrating.the convo between pav and ashleigh about how she won them back and turned the corner is cringe and fake.they dont trust their own judgements and prefer to feed off adhoc comments they receive and taken in by the production teams take,angle and agenda on things .It was so fake the way mark suddenly decides that he really does like zoe now because she got a few public cheers.how fickle can you be.its comical and so hypocritical how easily they are swayed by one comment from the public and take it as gospel that it must represent general public opinion.they talk about watching out for those playing a game lol do they not realise that everyone can see that they are all playing a and the game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Apparantly, Kimberly has revealed her mystery illness was actually an ectopic pregnancy, having fallen pregnant by Steven :eek:

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/191269-big-brother-2014-kimberly-kisselovich-illness-revealed-as-ectopic-pregnancy.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Apparantly, Kimberly has revealed her mystery illness was actually an ectopic pregnancy, having fallen pregnant by Steven :eek:

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/191269-big-brother-2014-kimberly-kisselovich-illness-revealed-as-ectopic-pregnancy.html

Doesn't sound nice at all! Hope both can make it through to the end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

I very much doubt it. That was too soon to be possible. All pregnancies are ectopic at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

I very much doubt it. That was too soon to be possible. All pregnancies are ectopic at that stage.

This is a bit of a touchy subject, some people are saying that there wouldn't have been enough time for this to be known, and are implying it's more of a publicity stunt.

I'm completely ignorant of the suject, I'll admit. But isn't it the case (I'll admit again-as per wikipedia) that most ectopic pregnancies aren't viable? That would be upsetting if it's true, but her pregnancy gag on BBOTS looks then to be in very poor taste. Get your 15 mins if you want, but "have some bloody class woman!" (-Daneille)

I don't believe that either because Kim was happy to go around wearing a fake pregnancy bump last week on bbots as a joke, Steven was on bbots last night soaking up all the attention

I think this is a publicity stunt cooked up by Kim Steven and his nasty vile mother to extend their 2s of fame.

I mean nothing adds up even if it is real would you not want privacy not sell your story to anybody who will listen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭SaceyFlynn13

Get Zoe out total fake.. Ashleigh told her that she shows no emotion only that she very happy and bubbly all the time and that she needs to show more emotion two mins later she runs into the bedroom saying to mark that she needs a cry he hugs her and she wipes her eyes no tears or anything.. Really getting annoying now with her howway babes and babes she needs to go

I hope Zoe goes to just to spite Steven because he think his horrid hate campaign against chris as worked I would love if it didn't because I hate him attention seeking fame Hungary asshole

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

I hope Zoe goes to just to spite Steven because he think his horrid hate campaign against chris as worked I would love if it didn't because I hate him attention seeking fame Hungary asshole

Steven on bots is so jealous of the fact that he's out and Chris is still in there. The less we have to see of steven the better.

Every time it cuts to Ash, it's just him saying "we're just mates". Does the lad have anything interesting to say at all.

I can't stop looking at Helen's teeth. She's like Bugs Bunny.
    They're not right for her mouth, she's awful gummy.

Sick of Mark yelling "Chris-tifferrrrrrrrrr" all the time.

I hope Winston wins. Only genuine housemate in there.
    Hope Pav comes second-he's been treated awful since he arrived.

Last night's episode was terrible. I'm sick of hearing about the Ash/Helen & Christopher/Mark romances. It's like watching paint dry at the moment.

I bet that money twist is going to be another rehash of the white room twist done two years ago when Conor walked with 50K

I think it will be Helen or Ash who would take the 25K

They should of done a Fast Forward week

Like housemates nominate as normal on Sunday, that night lines open for nominated housemates then one is evicted Wednesday

Then straight after evicted housemate leaves , another round of nominations take place this time face to face, result is revealed immediately and lines open for nominated hm and another is evicted Friday!

I think it will be Pav/Chris and maybe between Christopher/Ash/Ashleigh

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

God, I was clapping Christopher on during that argument. Go Christopher!

The sheer hypocrisy of Helen laying into Chris when her two mates did the very same thing is simply astounding. People's true natures really do come out when money is involved....

I really hope that argument sealed Christopher as this year's winner. He deserves it most, imo.

I hope they show the footage of Mark talking about opening a salon to the rest of the house. I'm not usually a fan of Big Brother manufacturing arguements by showing footage, but they have already shafted Ashleigh a few times with it so it would be nice if it happened to one of the other muppets. Also enjoyed Chris telling Helen to F off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

I think I'd weep with joy if Mark and Winston both left tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭branners69

bopper wrote: »
    I think I'd weep with joy if Mark and Winston both left tonight.

I reckon Mark is gone thankfully! But Pav will unfortunately go over Winston. Am expecting a chorus of boos for the Winstmeister and I cant wait to see his face!

I still want Ashleigh to win but Christmas is a very close second!

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Shocked! Winston? Over Pav?? Wow

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭branners69

Result!!!

Watching it on +1 here.

I'm not shocked about Mark but I am shocked Winston's gone.
    He was a nice guy and I don't see what he did wrong to be evicted BUT having said that, I did think he kinda thought he'd win and with Helen and Ash telling him he was going to win, I felt he could get a big ego over it.

I don't who'll win now...I reckon it'll be between Ashleigh and Christopher.
    I don't mind who wins out of those two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Very suprised at Winston's eviction. Hope Helen doesn't win.

A part of me thought Helen could turn it around and show she was a nice person but she hasn't.

She's shown she's a moaning vicious bitch and I feel sorry for Ash because if he hadn't palled up with her, he might have stood a chance.

I don't think I want Ashleigh to win now; she's seriously moody.

I would love Christopher to win; he's put up with being picked on in the first few weeks and he's tolerated Mark and his diva tantrums.

I reckon Helen will be out first.
    Then Pav.
    Then Chris.
    Then Ash.
    Then Ashleigh, then Christopher to win.

fussyonion wrote: »
    I reckon Helen will be out first.
    Then Pav.
    Then Chris.
    Then Ash.
    Then Ashleigh, then Christopher to win.

Not a hope Helen will finish last, even though she deserves to. She's a divisive character and is bound to pick up more votes than dullards like Ash and Pav who no one really has any strong opinions on. She may even pip Chris into third spot, but I really hope she doesn't.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Aerohead

Twist this week as Helen is evicted only to go to a secret room and watch the other housemates on a screen, should be fun when they start talking about her

Advertisement