Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2014

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

I'll cry if Helen wins . My first year watching all of big brother and definitely my last!

The Final's are always rubbish....just a load of interviews going over the same old crap. Dollars to donuts that Emma will ask Christopher about his relationship with Mark and ask Ash and Helen about their feelings for each other. Also the Ash/Winston bromance will be discussed. Finally Ashleigh and Chris will be asked, you guessed it, about their friendship.

In my opinion it's the interview bits that have aged the worst over the years. They're now really really uninteresting. Oh and the montage always consists of a good bit, then a bit where things aren't going too well and finally ending on a positive bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Here we go....anyone fancy predicting the finishing order?

I'll say:

6th: Pav
    5th: Ash
    4th: Chris
    3rd: Helen
    2nd: Christopher
    Winner: Ashleigh

I'm really hoping Christopher manages to edge the win though!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fartman

Christopher for the win

6th Chris
    5th Ash
    4th Pav
    3rd Helen
    2nd Christopher
    1st Ashleigh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

OK Pav we GET IT, you like bhangra dance....Jesus.

I really hope Christopher wins but at this stage I don't really care who wins.
    I like Ash, it's such a shame he is associated with Helen...

Looking forward to BBOTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Fingers crossed for Christopher. I like Ashleigh but find her kind of cold.

Ashleigh was fine at the start when she was standing up to Helen but she's become the same as Helen, if not worse...constantly bitching about her.

I think Helen has behaved appallingly BUT she was the one offering the olive branch to Ashleigh all the time, never the other way round.

I really think Ash was as lovely guy and it was nice he got cheered...he managed to do something difficult...be Helen's friend AND be popular.

Yes. Granted been nasty to Helen is understandable but Ashleigh was also unnecessarily nasty to Ash. Sitting up in the pod. Non stop bitching. I'm still not sure why she disliked him so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭chellyry

Ashleigh to win, wanted her from the start :)

• Advertisement

Looking at who's left. Ashleigh to win!

Please don't be Helen

Edit: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

So shocked that Helen's won. Such a horrible person. Doubt if Emma will mention Rooney in her interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Unbelievable. How someone like that can be crowned a winner is a joke.

Pass to the final, warnings, signed to Channel 5's owners "talent" agency.....

Ashleigh was as bitchy as Helen.

There's a part of me that's glad Helen won. She was a bitch but she was honest and she was upfront and I think she got a hard time by some people.

Don't see how different Helen is to Ashleigh when you think about it.

People forget Ashleigh was a cow too, yknow.

fussyonion wrote: »
    Ashleigh was as bitchy as Helen.

There's a part of me that's glad Helen won. She was a bitch but she was honest and she was upfront and I think she got a hard time by some people.

People forget Ashleigh was a cow too, yknow.

Which of them got warning after warning...? Clearly one of them was worse. Go back and watch her first couple of weeks. People have very short memories it seems.

Which of them got warning after warning...? Clearly one of them was worse. Go back and watch her first couple of weeks. People have very short memories it seems.

Ashleigh was also quoted as saying she wanted to smash Helen's head off a mirror. She wasn't warned.
    They wanted Helen to come across as the big bad bully.
    Don't get me wrong, I agree completely that Helen's been a prize cow. She's behaved appallingly but I don't think Ashleigh is innocent either.

Helen was a bitch. Ashleigh was a bitch. Helen was up front, aggressive in a getting in peoples faces way, which wasn't on, (hence one of the warnings). Ashleigh did her bitching behind backs (so no warning). Helens aggressive nature is what made her worse as it was more intimating but Ashleigh is no angel either.

Helen bitched behind people backs too, then got drunk and said it loud enough for people to hear because she had her posse around her. Then later had it out with them to their faces. If you think she didn't bitch behind peoples backs then I don't believe you watched the show that closely.

• Advertisement

Helen bitched behind people backs too, then got drunk and said it loud enough for people to hear because she had her posse around her. Then later had it out with them to their faces. If you think she didn't bitch behind peoples backs then I don't believe you watched the show that closely.

Every night, for my sins :-). Yes, I know. Don't get me wrong. I'm just saying Helen got a warning as she said things to peoples faces. Ashleigh didn't get a warning as she said things behind peoples backs.
    Personally I hate when people say the whole "at least she was honest, said it to her face" etc. About anyone. If we all did that there'd be war. Sometimes its best to keep things to yourself.
    But, some people prefer that to bitching behind backs which is what Ashleigh did.

Worst result ever. She had a massive anti-Ashleigh online campaign behind her this last week and that's what won it for her.

She acts the bully for 10 weeks and then gets rewarded with 100,000 grand for it. There's something very wrong about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

:confused: No she wasn't. She constantly bitched behind people's backs. Even when BB told the house that she called Kim a "f*cking tramp" she still denied it until she was blue in the face.

Really? Yes Ashleigh had a mouth on her, but the massive difference is that Helen was aggressive and intimating. Ashleigh never got right in people's faces the way Helen did. She was never overly crude, unlike Helen who wanted to rub a sandwich in between her f*nny and then serve it to Christopher because he didn't invite her to a party. She never went as low as Helen with some of her personal insults (fat knob, ugly fat b*tch, skinny pigeon chested tw*t). When Helen was Ashleigh's age she was getting thrown out of clubs and beating people up. There's a difference between a bitch and a thug in my eyes.

Just wondering would fans of other football teams vote for her as a 2 fingered salute to Man U? Still can't understand it.
    Did anyone see BOTS? Helen was far more confident then when she left. Wouldn't really apologise for her behaviour and called Matthew fake. Won't be reforming any time soon.
    Hope channel 5 take a good luck at how they're doing things. Bit mad that some one who received warnings etc could win and although she was entertaining there's no way she'd have stayed as long without that pass. Far too orchestrated this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

I stopped watching a while back when I learned that channel 5 have given her a chat show, now she's won BB, Surprise? I liked it when BB didn't have outside contact. Now they seem to make it up as they go along to generate conflict and controversy. I suppose television is a dying media platform now. I read about some survey where people under 25 rated internet stars over traditional media stars. We didn't even see the worst of Helen. Apparently her stories were quite raunchy and was partly the reason Ashleigh and Danielle segregated themselves at first. They were not used to such talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭LadyBetty

I'm completely disgusted that Helen "won", total fix, who the hell was voting for that geebag? I figured the evictions were rigged when Winston left, voted out for no reason and never got boos. Glad I couldn't vote & waste my money on such a set-up. It makes no sense, that's the end of me watching Big Brother.

LadyBetty wrote: »
    I'm completely disgusted that Helen "won", total fix, who the hell was voting for that geebag? I figured the evictions were rigged when Winston left, voted out for no reason and never got boos. Glad I couldn't vote & waste my money on such a set-up. It makes no sense, that's the end of me watching Big Brother.

Totally agree, I definitely won't watch anymore civilian BB, however, I will watch CBB to see minor celebs lose it :pac:

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    Hope channel 5 take a good luck at how they're doing things. Bit mad that some one who received warnings etc could win and although she was entertaining there's no way she'd have stayed as long without that pass. Far too orchestrated this year.

They may just be. They've put up a BB survey for viewers to fill in (first time they've done it, I think...) and I let rip! Even if nothing comes of it, it was very cathartic :)

https://www.demographix.com/surveys/8SL2-YMAS/7MWMPKQC/

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭LadyBetty

Thanks for link Dark Crystal, I had a good rant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I've just watched the final.......what a big load of hairy balls. Seriously. :rolleyes: What on earth does it say about people if someone like Helen would be rewarded for being a truly reprehensible human being by winning and being given £100k? I can't fathom what type of person would have picked up the phone to vote for her in the first place.

Advertisement