Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2014

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Merkin wrote: »
    I've just watched the final.......what a big load of hairy balls. Seriously. :rolleyes: What on earth does it say about people if someone like Helen would be rewarded for being a truly reprehensible human being by winning and being given £100k? I can't fathom what type of person would have picked up the phone to vote for her in the first place.

I can, alas:

(1) The person was under 30, and more than likely didn't do tremendously well in school.

(2) He/she really liked Helen - and if male, it's quite likely that he liked her to the point that he really wanted to do 69 with her.

(3) He/she was well prepared to tell anyone who thought that Helen was a bully: "Go f**k yourself, hater."

:o:o:o

Channel 5 must have been delighted that there were enough of these people - this is the result they wanted, after all. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bumping this thread to provide the link to Channel 5's statement regarding the final vote, for anyone who hasn't read it yet:

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/statement

Chose to bump this thread again, rather than create a new one, to bring the news that BB's future on Channel 5 - now that Viacom has completed its takeover - is uncertain...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a602317/big-brothers-channel-5-future-not-guaranteed-says-viacom-boss.html#~oSdvlgwuKMJXBb

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

They got married in the same venue as Jade Goody and Jack Tweed?! I really hope that was just coincidence and they weren't actually that tacky and distasteful.

We had the big and private wedding we wanted

He's obviously too thick to realise the obvious contradiction in that sentence. Especially when the sentence comes for a thank you note you're sharing on your Twitter page along with photos and videos of your "private" wedding. What he really means is that they shopped their wedding around to every magazine going but no one was interested, so now they're trying to save face.

• Advertisement
Advertisement