Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Fair point, although Dexter's all over twitter publicly dissing (and exposing) her.

Yes and it's painfully obvious the whole thing was arranged between the pair of them prior to her going in. On launch night he claimed he had no idea who was going in, and didn't say anything about her when she did go in. Then a few days later he's tweeting the story she sold about him a year ago! Last night then he's claiming the story is a lie (why were you tweeting a link to it then?).

Even though Danielle's back-story has been proven fake, I believe her when she said Dexter gave her permission to sell a story on him, and that she told him to sell a story on her.

She was just very stupid in choosing her back story. Strict Catholic glamour model is one thing. Strict Catholic glamour model who doesn't believe in sex before marriage or contraception is another. Something like that can be very easily exposed as a lie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Have gave up on watching it already, and just by reading the last page of comments it sounds as if they have completely scripted it this year. Jokeshop.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I thought Pauline was needlessly nasty to Jale tonight, I felt so sorry for her having to sit there and listen to the old cow trumpeting on about how selfish and greedy she thought she was .
    Chris was bang on in the diary room about how Pauline infantilizes the HMs and loves the sound of her own voice.

Can't stand the woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Chris is the soundest out of all of them I think. Ashleigh, the northern Irish dude, the American one and Jale are alright too. Most of the others are horrible people, which should make for good viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Danielle is an absolute moron.

She backed down from that argument pretty quick.
    She was acting the hard cookie, telling Kimberly and Winston that she was going to tell everyone what she thinks of them when she leaves, but she backed down pretty quick after Helen confronted her.

I'd have more respect for someone if they stuck to their guns.
    I just can't accept Danielle's views at all, purely because it's been plastered all over the Internet that she isn't who she says she is.

She works on one of those Babestation type channels, she does web-cam chats and there's countless pics of her cavorting around in her underwear.
    I don't see why she had to make up these lies about being holier than thou; did she not think the public would find out about her?!

I actually admire Helen for the way she pulled Danielle up on her behaviour, even though the "fat btch" comment *was* a bit below the belt.

A psychologist was on BBBOTPsych the other night saying Danielle craves attention and wants to be popular like Helen, but she isn't going the right way about it!

I noticed Ashleigh went sucking up to Helen last night; clearly she wants to be dis-associated with Danielle but I reckon it's only 'cos she thinks Danielle is leaving on Friday and she figured she better start making friends now.

I like Helen but I just hope she doesn't adopt this couldn't-care-less attitude just 'cos she's in the final; she can be really likeable.

Tamara is a tool and her and Steven are Helen's lapdogs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Have a day off today so just watched this now.

Pauline is a thoroughly vile human being, her treatment of Jale is just disgusting.

Danielle is a plum.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

Should be very interesting to see their reactions when Helen's past comes out..

You could see the desperation and anguish in Danielle's face after she calmed down after the argument. She knew that she needed to crawl back to Helen to have any kind of comfort in the house for the next few days.

Disgusted watching Pauline feeding selected bits of info from the VTs back to the housemates. You can spin anything said in those videos to your liking if necessary.

Disappointed in Toya tonight. I quite liked her and know she's turning nasty too. I'm glad Jale stood her ground and refused to condemn Christopher, who I also really like.

People can really change from day to day in that house!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Good God the STATE of Aisleyen on Bit on the Side. Clearly coked off her head and dropping the C bomb 5 minutes into the show! It's hard to believe she's become even more trashy than she was back in 07.

Chris
    has been chosen as the new Power Housemate. Thrilled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

I cannot stand Pauline. Really hope Jale stays tonight and looking forward to Chris being power housemate.

I can't believe the behaviour of Pauline.
    She's saying "Tell me if I'm out of order" but she won't let Jale speak.
    I really don't understand how this woman has so much vitriol for Jale; the woman hasn't done anything wrong ffs!

Pauline just can't stand the fact Jale's a strong woman.
    I LOVED Jale when I first saw her VT and I love her now.
    I know it's early but I'm calling Jale or Chris to win.

I'm wondering if Pauline has some mental illness. She goes around accusing people of being passive aggressive, bullying, snakes in the grass.....basically all the things she is herself. She's a really nasty piece of work, it was GREAT to hear the crowd chant her name like that, hope it makes her really paranoid!!

Am glad
    Jale
    has been kept in!

Not really surprised by the eviction, their faces were priceless!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Pauline is scarier than a plate of Brussels sprouts. Flipping 'eck. She has no self awareness whatsoever, must be horrible for Jale and Christopher in there.

Lol I know! She's quite sinister with it too, scary lady!

What happened to the nasty old witch not mentioning Jale's name??

She's already blaming Jale for Chris's nomination (it's a revenge ting) and for the crowd chanting her name last night. Deluded isn't the word!

OMG it was just one big cringe fest this evening. Pauline is really quite evil. I'd say Christopher is as annoying as hell to live with but God love him feeling so lonely and miserable in there. And it's awful that everyone has copped on that Chris is the power housemate, I really hope it doesn't isolate him or jeopardise his chances of progressing in the competition, he's a sensitive little sausage and obviously hates being in that position.

Absolutely delighted to see Steven nominated. He's such an idiot the way he goes on about Pauline.

Steven is such an effeminate, arrogant tosspot.
    Crying over being nominated?! How much brown-nosing can one man do...did you see him talking about Pauline like she's God.
    I think Chris is playing a blinder but I reckon he probably should have nominated someone from his own "clique" so as not to come across as obvious.

• Advertisement

PS I really feel sorry for Jale. Helen is coming across as a rude mean cruel bitch and I seriously hope Jale does well...she's putting up with a load of crap.

I can't remember a more toe-curlingly, cringeworthy display of brown nosing in all the years I've been watching Big Brother. Seriously, you could almost see the cheese dripping from Steven's mouth as he shed those crocodile tears during his soliloquy to the wicked witch of Boreham Wood.

The idiot's taking it so seriously, he seems to forget had he been chosen as the power housemate, he too would have to choose people to go up. As Matthew said, they all knew what they were getting into when they signed up, so why they're all throwing their toys out of the pram now is anyone's guess. Wooden headed doesn't even come close to describing this lot.

Helen's extremely lucky she got the free pass to the final, or else her tenure in the house would be very short lived. What an utter bitch she is. Honestly, I can't remember disliking so many HMs this early into any series.

Most of them are thundering subwits. I do like Matthew and Chris though and I like that Kimberly is smart, even if she is as dull as dishwater. I don't understand why they all defer to Pauline and Helen. Stephen's carry on this evening was just ridiculous!!

Merkin wrote: »
    Most of them are thundering subwits. I do like Matthew and Chris though and I like that Kimberly is smart, even if she is as dull as dishwater. I don't understand why they all defer to Pauline and Helen. Stephen's carry on this evening was just ridiculous!!

Perfectly put!

I have to say, I'm also starting to warm to Winston a lot more now too. Since Tamara's gone, he seems much less under Pauline's spell and I thought it was lovely how he stayed outside with Jale when she was on her own and how he apologised to Danielle for not congratulating her on Friday.

Also, when Pauline was laying into Christopher the other day for daring to pick up his own plate, he was the only one who seemed quite taken aback by her manner, whereas the others just cowed and kept on eating (except of course, for Steven, who found her bullying hilarious). I think he's quite a decent guy, compared to a lot of the others.

Awww I know, I thought he was very kind to Jale too this evening, he showed a very compassionate side to him. Granted he's not exactly plagued by thought but I think he's probably quite sweet.

Was BOTS on last night.

No, not on Sundays

Who knew boring, monosyllabic Kimberly could be such an utter two-faced cow?! What hateful behaviour.

She was bafflingly one of the favourites to win last week; after this display, I can easily see her slipping out of favour with the public.

Seriously, how much more bullying can Jale be expected to take at this stage? I know she's stronger than Christopher, but she would have to be inhuman not to be feeling really shitty inside that house right now. It's uncomfortable watching at the moment.

• Advertisement

Yes, it makes me very uncomfortable too. I don't know how Helen hasn't had an official warning yet given the way she treats people. Jale has had a disproportionate amount of really awful treatment to put up with from a number of different people, she is clearly being bullied, and BB seem to just let it carry on without holding anyone accountable. I hate to see anyone victimized like that.

Advertisement