Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Would love to see big brother take Helen's pass to the final from her as punishment for her dreadful behaviour towards Jale. Also very surprised at kimberley being so two faced. Think Jale has handled herself very well considering what she's up against.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

I have to say, despite the bad ratings this series is probably the most interesting i've seen. Pauline's motherly (and horrible) tendencies. Helen/Jale's unique positions in the house creating new dynamics. The utter paranoia this week of who is the power housemate...

Lets hope they can keep this up all series!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

At long last, BB has finally given Helen a warning over her treatment of Jale:

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/186707-big-brother-2014-bosses-warn-helen-wood-over-bullying.html
    Helen Wood is hauled into the Diary Room on Big Brother 2014 tonight and issued with a warning.
    Big Brother tells her: “Big brother would like to talk to you about your ongoing treatment of your fellow housemate Jale. On Saturday night, in a conversation with Toya, and in front of other housemates, you said Pauline is the Alpha Female and about Jale you said:
    “‘She’s an attention seeking b*stard, not real, she hasn’t got a real f*cking bone in her body. No ones going to look at her in that light, ever’.’
    “In addition last night you said to a group of housemates in reference to Jale: ‘F*cking slug over there is listening… Are you listening? I didn’t mean you Ashleigh’.”

Helen replies: “Because she was listening. The name calling’s wrong but I feel like every time I speak, no matter who she’s sat with, she’s looking over seeing what everyone’s saying and I just find it really, really irritating.”
    Big Brother informs her: “Helen, name calling, persistent ridiculing and behaviour that results in an individual becoming ostracized from the group are all types of behaviour that can be perceived as bullying.
    “Helen, Big brother understands that it is inevitable that not all housemates will get along and arguments will happen in the house.
    “However, Big Brother will step in when it’s felt that behaviour is escalating to individuals being excluded and being the subject of more aggressive behaviour which could be seen as bullying. Big Brother thinks your behaviour is unacceptable and Big Brother does not tolerate unacceptable behaviour.
    “If this type of behaviour occurs again then big brother may have to issue you with a formal warning or take further serious action.”
    Helen says: “Okay.”

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Good! Long overdue! Did you see last nights episode yet? Helen behaved appallingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Did anyone see Winston on Eastenders tonight playing the part of a barman in Sharon's new bar. Really hope Jale doesn't tell the whole house about hearing Chris' name shouted from over the wall.

• Advertisement

Very disappointed in Jale tonight. There was no need for her to throw Chris under the bus like that, especially seeing as he's one of the few HMs who's actually been nice to her.

I saw a side to her I didn't like there and she's gone down in my estimation quite a bit after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Ya Jale said she wouldn't tell anyone and then 5 minutes later she goes and tells a couple of people. Toya seems to really like looking for an arguement at any oppurtunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Are the producers trying to save Pauline or something? She's barely featured since the weekend while all the other nominees have been portrayed in a horrible light.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Although I am glad Helen was reprimanded, I genuinely think her pass to the final should be revoked. She has behaved appallingly and is showing no remorse.

Last night, on BBOTS, Emma said several times that her pass could be withdrawn and she even said she was horrified by Helen's behaviour.

I really think Toya is on a mission to become one of the most hated housemates ever. Why exactly is she arguing with everyone for absolutely no reason?
    She's vicious.

I know Jale said she wouldn't tell anyone about what she heard in the garden, but her telling Ashley and Danielle hasn't turned me off her.
    I still think she's a genuinely nice person who's had a rough time in that house.
    At least she only told her friends....you'd call her a snake if she went and told Helen/Steven/Pauline.

It doesn't matter if Pauline hasn't featured much in last night's episode-people don't forget what a bitch she's been.
    She'll be out Friday, for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

See, I think the producers are trying to keep Pauline and get rid of that Steven idiot, edited him to look really sleazy and annoying last night.

• Advertisement

I don't think there's a chance in hell anyone but Pauline will go on Friday. The only person in there that could possibly get more votes to evict would be Helen and she's immune.

In an ideal world, I'd like it to be Pauline this week, Steven next week and Toya the week after.

Off work and watching last night's episode now. I'm at the part where Winston is imparting the story of his 'vomit cry ****' to Jale and I'm crying laughing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

fussyonion wrote: »
    Last night, on BBOTS, Emma said several times that her pass could be withdrawn and she even said she was horrified by Helen's behaviour.

As much as I don't like Helen, I hate it when Emma talks like that. It's her bloody job as a presenter to be (or at least act) impartial. Plus, it's ALWAYS the female housemates that she has a problem with.

Merkin wrote: »
    Off work and watching last night's episode now. I'm at the part where Winston is imparting the story of his 'vomit cry ****' to Jale and I'm crying laughing :D

I was too! I'm liking Winston more and more every day :D

Winston is sweet, he seems like quite a kind person.

I'm disgusted by Jale. She of all people should have empathy towards anyone facing ostricisation or bullying and by telling people about what she heard she is fostering that so she has gone way down in my estimation. I suppose to her, knowledge is currency and she hopes it will garner popularity but I'm surprised she has stooped to that level.

Toya is another bully, what is with her anger issues?

Helen is toxic.

And what kind of uncouth numpty is that Christopher putting his feet into the bath for a soak while Danielle was clearly bathing herself? He seems to be completely lacking in manners and social mores by the looks of things, I think he'd end up driving me mad.

I still want that awful Pauline out on Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Helen is poisonous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Helen really is a bully, and she doesn't really see anything wrong with it, justifying it instantly in the DR last night.

To be honest, they're all bloody unlikable but it's facinating to watch the paranoia growing.

Toya is clearly just arguing to get screentime at the moment, I've noticed they are really not focusing on Pauline at the moment, maybe a shot to get her to stay in.

I hope she does, Ash and Marlon are my favourites to go, they add nothing.

Anyone see last nights? I really dislike Danielle. I have from day one but she was so disingenuous having Chris confide in her like that and then trying to score brownie points in the barn with the rest of the housemates by telling them what he said.

I really like Matthew, he's actually smart.

Stephen is just a double cheese deluxe......cringe.

Toya
    is the new power housemate. This is gonna be goooooooooooood.

Great that
    Pauline
    is out. BOTS is interesting, Emma Willis being interviewed by Rylan saying the evicted housemate was a nightmare to note review because of their refusal/inability to actually answer any of the questions being asked of them.....hardly surprising!

• Advertisement

When Emma's running out of time and the evicted housemate is gabbering on, I feel awkward for some reason..it's like "Hurry up and finish talking!".

Anyway, Pauline was the right housemate to go. I hate how she felt no remorse at all for the way she treated Jale.

Don't understand why Christopher was nominated by Toya and Matthew--I don't like Christopher but is he that annoying?

I HATED how they treated Chris last week...did they not realise HE HAD TO DO IT?! He was VOTED by the public to be the power housemate, so why couldn't they get that?
    I always wonder why they don't pick someone at random to nominate when put on the spot.

If you were asked to nominate someone like Toya and Matthew were and you didn't know who to choose, why not close your eyes and just point and someone randomly? Then nobody can be offended ffs!

I was thinking earlier...is there anyone who would survive an eviction pit against Jale?
    I don't think so!

I was thinking earlier...is there anyone who would survive an eviction pit against Jale?
    I don't think so!

Possibly Chris. He was one of the few people that was nice to her from the start, and then she told people that he was the power housemate after promising not to. Last week I thought she was locked on to win, now I think she will open her mouth at some stage and it will cost her some of the support she has.

Possibly Chris. He was one of the few people that was nice to her from the start, and then she told people that he was the power housemate after promising not to. Last week I thought she was locked on to win, now I think she will open her mouth at some stage and it will cost her some of the support she has.

Agreed, she didn't do herself any favours.

Poor Christopher. Cant the poor guy ever catch a break? He just got saved by the public and she puts him straight back up. Of course "it wasn't personal" - nothing to do with the fact she can't stand him. He looked utterly defeated.

Can't stand Toya. Hope she's out next Friday.

I personally don't like Christopher although I do feel sorry for him, he seems like an easy target.

Toya is a bully. I quite liked her at the start but she's just a Pauline Mark II.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I hate toya, I hope she is up next week

PS I did not type this, my voice. Is doing all the work.

Kimberly is a sly bitch! She's totally jumped ship now to Helen's gang...does she think by getting with Stephen she'll stay in longer?!
    She's the most monotone dull housemate that's ever been in that house.

I absolutely despise Helen and how dare she say that Jale is going to act differently now that Pauline's gone?
    What, you mean she might actually feel comfortable in the house now? Yeah cos that's such a crime, isn't it?
    I thought Helen was warming to Jale but she's obviously seething that the public love her.

Stealing the wine there was such a selfish thing to do...the public aren't stupid, they're backing Jale all the way.
    I reckon her and Mark will go far. I like Mark, I think he's genuine and down to earth.

I don't think Kimberley is sly or dull at all. She hasn't been bitching about anyone and she confronts people when there is an issue. One of the nicer housemates in there imo.

I don't think Kimberley is sly or dull at all. She hasn't been bitching about anyone and she confronts people when there is an issue. One of the nicer housemates in there imo.

She's all pally with Helen and her little gang but she was licking Danielle and Ashleigh's arses all week.
    Sly sly sly. And her voice! It's all one tone and she NEVER smiles!

• Advertisement

She's all pally with Helen and her little gang but she was licking Danielle and Ashleigh's arses all week.
    Sly sly sly. And her voice! It's all one tone and she NEVER smiles!

She had a big arguement with Helen the last day though over the shower thing, she isn't afraid to stand her ground. And is she not allowed be mates with more than one group in the house? Can she not talk to Helen because she's mates with Danielle?

Advertisement