Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

I'd rather Kimberly over the likes of Mark. He's one of the most disingenuous and phony housemate they've ever had. I can't believe people are actually falling for his "thick scouse" act. This guy is a reality TV regular, he knows how to play the audience. I mean confusing the words confession and profession, c'mon. People buy that crap? Actually, Brian Belo did win so it's obvious they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I really looking forward tonight, people are finally seeing what Toya is like!

It's all kicked off last night ,
    with Toya arguing with Ash, Marlon and Winston,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Tindie wrote: »
    I really looking forward tonight, people are finally seeing what Toya is like!

It's all kicked off last night ,
    with Toya arguing with Ash, Marlon and Winston,

Oh brilliant, sounds good! She has been going around bullying people so it would be great if she is confronted about it, horrible girl.

So we know that Jale and Christopher

Six more housemates find themselves up for eviction
    Danielle, Ash, Chris, Marlon, Kimberly, Steven and Winston

However Power Couple members Toya and Matthew being allowed to eliminate the nominations of three housemates.

The person that was saved from the list was
    WATCH THE SHOW and FIND OUT!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Winston really is playing a game. What a complete p****. Hopefully a double eviction with any of ash, Winston or marlon leaving

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I felt like smacking my head off the telly tonight.
    Danielle nominated Chris cos she suspects he was the power housemate.
    Someone else did too..can't remember who.

Why don't they understand that he was chosen to be a power housemate?
    And why doesn't Ash understand that Toya and Matthew HAD to choose someone....no matter who they picked, someone would have been upset.
    Do they not GET THAT?!!!

I really really dislike Toya though, she's got a serious anger management problem.

OMG there is a nominations twist!!!!
    Stephen
    no longer up for eviction and they chose
    XToyaX
    to take their place!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Merkin wrote: »
    OMG there is a nominations twist!!!!
    Stephen
    no longer up for eviction and they chose
    XToyaX
    to take their place!!!

Bad decision. They should have chosen
    Christopher
    instead. That way, they would have endeared themselves to the public, likely got rid of
    Steven (who was clearly unpopular with the public)
    and Toya may have had a chance of saving herself from eviction.

She really shot herself in the foot this week!

Love how Matthew is just as culpable for the choices made as power HM, but has just sat back and watched Toya being torn asunder for their joint decisions - he's playing a blinding game.

So
    Toya will be evicted this week, and next week the complaints about how boring the show has gotten will start flooding in.

• Advertisement

Matthew is totally playing a blinder! Poetic justice too given that Toya picked him quite strategically in the first place and expected him to be in the firing line too I shouldn't wonder. He's clever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

bopper wrote: »
    So
    Toya will be evicted this week, and next week the complaints about how boring the show has gotten will start flooding in.

Nah if that happens I would say BB will come up with a never seen before, completely original idea to keep said housemate in... like a secret house.

Nah if that happens I would say BB will come up with a never seen before, completely original idea to keep said housemate in... like a secret house.

The phone lines have already opened and people have been voting to evict. It's too late for them to change it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Aerohead

Aerohead wrote: »

:eek:

:D

OMG..........grabs popcorn. That is going to be epic if it's true!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I don't mind Toya really, yes she is very superior, that comment last night about having a law degree at 22, get over yourself love, but she is good to watch and she makes things a bit livelier. I hope
    Ash
    walks on Friday, far too boring and brings nothing to the house apart from looking nice in the garden.

Please let that story be true about Helen's partner in crime entering the house!

I hope it's true about her entering the house but I hope Helen stays..otherwise it won't be worth watching!
    Loving Big Brother this year, it's explosive!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

It would be great for Helen's ex-friend to come in and reek havoc! Would love to see her try and get out of that one mwahaha.. Everyone with connections to her in the house is starting to suffer.

I don't mind Toya, loved it when she picked the three boys to lose out on their nominations. Hope Ash gets a bad reception on Friday when his name is called, might take him down a peg or two! Can't see what he does that makes him so much more interesting than the "boring c***"".

Luisa was right on BOTS Monday night, the housemates need to start having more fun and get over their egos. Laughed so much at the farming task, particularly over Mark (though he is playing a bit of an act).

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

My god. NEVER have I hated a housemate as much as Helen. She is frightening. She actually needs help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    My god. NEVER have I hated a housemate as much as Helen. She is frightening. She actually needs help.

Why don't the just take her ticket to the final off her is what I don't understand !

• Advertisement

Ash is horrendous too but he's just an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Helen is so awful. Can't stand Ash either calling Jale a maggot was so nasty. Really admired Mathew tonight for standing up to Helen. I wanted Toya to go on Friday but after tonight would love to see Ash booted out.

haro124 wrote: »
    Why don't the just take her ticket to the final off her is what I don't understand !

Thats what they should do but will they? That might be doing her a favour as well. She'd have to behave then and that's not the REAL her. She's good for ratings so I'd say they'll continue trying to shape her. Just pull her up when she gets too much. There's only so many warnings though. I actually had butterflies watching it. Horrible horrible article.

rocky1813 wrote: »
    Helen is so awful. Can't stand Ash either calling Jale a maggot was so nasty. Really admired Mathew tonight for standing up to Helen. I wanted Toya to go on Friday but after tonight would love to see Ash booted out.

So unattractive to see a man lick arse like that to fit in. Pathetic. He should have been pulled for saying "tear you apart". If he really gave a **** about his "friend" he'd tell her cop on. I think he's actually frightened of her. Grown man. Sad.

Disgusted beyond belief with Helen's behaviour.

This girl has anger problems and she does not deserve a place in that house, let alone a pass to the final.
    The way she flew off the handle at Matthew like that was not the actions of a normal, sane person.
    She has made everyone feel intimidated and there's a horrible atmosphere I imagine, too.

I really don't understand why they won't take her pass away, but I'm looking forward to Friday because the public will no doubt be chanting "Get Helen out!" and then she'll hear how hated she is.
    She's vile.

I reckon Marlon or Toya are going to go.

Ashleigh seems fired up but she really needs to start saying something instead of bottling it up.

And Danielle is a sly one...she's saying how she hates Helen and Kim but she's licking their arses all the time!!

Have recorded it and will watch it tomorrow! I'm taking it was a good one guys? I thought in last nights show that Helen is beginning to unravel a bit, I'm not sure how stable she is. Danielle is a really pathetic character, she is so needy and insecure. I think Toya will go but I think Ash and Helen are going to be shocked at just how unpopular they are.

Merkin wrote: »
    Have recorded it and will watch it tomorrow! I'm taking it was a good one guys? I thought in last nights show that Helen is beginning to unravel a bit, I'm not sure how stable she is. Danielle is a really pathetic character, she is so needy and insecure. I think Toya will go but I think Ash and Helen are going to be shocked at just how unpopular they are.

It was a drama-packed show but it really showed how unstable and horrid Helen truly is.
    I reckon we'll hear the public's opinion on Friday.

Drink doesn't seem to agree with her at all either so as long as the producers keep feeding them booze, she will continue to go off on one.

Ash as just saved toya as he is bookies fav to go on friday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

Can't wait until Helen and Ash get booed on Friday, might give them a wake-up call! Haven't watched last night's either but am looking forward to it!

Mathew is one of favourites I think, he doesn't take the whole thing too seriously and has a bit of perspective.

Emma W keeps alluding to the fact that "it's Big Brother and anything can happen" etc. whenever someone mentions taking the pass to the final away, but I wish they'd do it already! I suppose they have to strike the balance of getting as much drama from her while she's comfortable before she completely crosses the line..

They need to sort out the horrible behavior in there though, I stopped watching last summer's with a few episodes to go because of the way they were treating each other. Bit of drama is fine, but there's only so much uncomfortable watching people can take!

Advertisement