Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2014

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Padraigoc18

I do not like this years group of housemates at all there all so boring and thrive in drama and confrontation

They should change the noms rule back to which ever 2 housemates received the most noms should go up. I hate the new rule if you receive 2 noms or more your up!

Ash/Toya/Steven/Marlon/Danielle will all be evicted in any order in the coming weeks

Helen will walk at some point as her majority of her friends will have been evicted.

I think Jale will pull a Wolfy and will get herself evicted

Kimberly/Ashleigh will not make final they will evicted in a double couple of days beforehand

I think Chris Christopher and Mark are definite's for the Final

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Oh my good God, I've just watched last nights car crash of a programme! Helen has got to be the most chavvy housemate ever, it wouldn't surprise me at all if she has a few ASBOs to her name, what a trollop! I really can't see her lasting much longer, especially as it looks like her cronies are going to be evicted one by one.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

I do not like this years group of housemates at all there all so boring and thrive in drama and confrontation

They should change the noms rule back to which ever 2 housemates received the most noms should go up. I hate the new rule if you receive 2 noms or more your up!

Ash/Toya/Steven/Marlon/Danielle will all be evicted in any order in the coming weeks

Helen will walk at some point as her majority of her friends will have been evicted.

I think Jale will pull a Wolfy and will get herself evicted

Kimberly/Ashleigh will not make final they will evicted in a double couple of days beforehand

I think Chris Christopher and Mark are definite's for the Final

I've a feeling that Jale will do that too.. Unless she starts having a bit of fun. They all need to start doing that! My heart still goes out to Chris after everything that happened last week. Fair play to him for not breaking, he seems to be relaxing as people forget about the secret power housemate.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

One of the papers referred to Helen as "Paulines terrifying legacy" Ha! Thought I'd share!

So
    xxxToyaxxx
    is out which is hardly surprising!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Looks like the girls will save Steven tomorrow which will be great as Ash will definitely go on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

I don't understand why they would save Steven, he is so creepy and icky!
    Surely Chris, Christopher or Mark would be a better choice. I don't see how they decided it was between Ash,Marlon and Steven.

pooch90 wrote: »
    I don't understand why they would save Steven, he is so creepy and icky!
    Surely Chris, Christopher or Mark would be a better choice. I don't see how they decided it was between Ash,Marlon and Steven.

I guess they thought that Mark, Chris and Christopher would be safe.. Bit unfair on them.

Ashleigh made the point that she was showing she could compromise so went along with it.. The last few episodes have really been building her up. It's making the whole programme feel a little over-edited when they do that. It's accepted when you watch it that it's a edited show, but it's been a bit over the top the last few nights. Are they trying to get her booted out next week or something and take the flack off Helen and her crew?

dice3344 wrote: »
    I guess they thought that Mark, Chris and Christopher would be safe.. Bit unfair on them.

Ashleigh made the point that she was showing she could compromise so went along with it.. The last few episodes have really been building her up. It's making the whole programme feel a little over-edited when they do that. It's accepted when you watch it that it's a edited show, but it's been a bit over the top the last few nights. Are they trying to get her booted out next week or something and take the flack off Helen and her crew?

Yes, just like they did with Toya and Pauline the week before. Neither of the aforementioned were paragons of virtue but it's usually pretty obvious each week who the producers want to get rid of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

I don't particularly like Ashleigh but it'd be less interesting if she wasn't there !

• Advertisement

I know. Am not keen on her either but am impressed be her while silent assassin carry on, she's definitely challenged Helen.

And she is only 18.. even if she seems like she's focused and has it all sorted in her head. Feel a bit sorry for her after last night, it's going to hit the fan when the others get out of the morgue. She may have gotten a little caught up in all of the bitchyness and planning. Now she's to deal with the consequences of her "evil plan" (loved that little diary room bit though).

Thoughts on Kim? Can't decide whether she's genuine or manipulating everything. Her reaction to Ashleigh's comment to Steven seemed real enough!

Just saw a potential spoiler in the TV listing starting July 14th

It's listed as Big Brother: Armageddon

It starts July 14th with info revealing it as Day 1 (MONDAY)

Ends on July 18th with Day 4 (THURSDAY)

Then goes back to normal!

My guess is either

1) Evicted Housemates are eligible go back in, How? Only 5 will be evicted by that stage .

2) Mass Eviction like that Quadruple back in BB11 with one being evicted every day

3) Or worst of all a pointless task that tampers with noms and ends with a single eviction, basically a publicity stunt to reel back viewers as the World Cup finishes that night!

Did anyone see last nights show?

:eek::eek::eek:

If not, it is so worth tuning in for the singularly most cringeworthy moment to hit TV screens this century.

Danielle cracks on to Winston in the kitchen.......I defy you to watch it without an automatic face palm reaction.......horrific!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Merkin wrote: »
    Did anyone see last nights show?

:eek::eek::eek:

If not, it is so worth tuning in for the singularly most cringeworthy moment to hit TV screens this century.

Danielle cracks on to Winston in the kitchen.......I defy you to watch it without an automatic face palm reaction.......horrific!:eek:

Saw it. She looked ridiculous. And how the hell did she get a job as a model? She's MINGING!

Did you see the lipstick?! How on earth is she employed for her looks? And her effort at flirting was just excruciating to watch.......awful awful girl!!!

It was so embarrassing!

The giggling! And she was flailing around the place.. God I'm cringing remembering it now..

She was the same when he had to read her the poem a few days ago!

I know!! I think it's the poem that precipitated all of this, she basically believed every word of it and is convinced that Winston is mad about her........CRINGE

I'd say Winston didn't know what to say.. the whole thing was bizarre but I felt for her more than anything. In the kind of way that if you saw your friend making a fool of themselves you'd pull them to the side to save them!

She must have had a glass of wine or something and was feeling a bit wild, bless her!

• Advertisement

I don't feel remotely sorry for her tbh. I think she's a total hypocrite and a thoroughly unlikeable character. In fact I was watching it recently and Mr. Merkin saw about five minutes of it and asked me if I genuinely thought any of the housemates were remotely likeable. Besides from Matthew and Chris, they are all really really awful!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Danielle was so embarrassing tonight feeling Winston's leg. The poor guy didn't know where to look.

It's like watching a train wreck. Has she started on some medication or something? Her behaviour is beyond bizarre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

For my sins I've started watching this again. Ha it was indeed one of the cringiest scenes ever. Danielle is such a weirdo!

Helen is a vile excuse for a human being. The anger and bitterness inside her is overflowing.

It was interesting to see how well everyone got on when she was taken out of the equation.

I can't stand Kim. I hope Ashleigh makes mince meat of her.

I do like Ashleigh and she sure mixes it up. Everyone else is too scared of Helen to say anything. How she would fare if they went up against each other though, I don't know..

It seems from Twitter etc. that her change in character isn't going down to well. If it's normal nominations then she'll probably be up, hope she doesn't go.

Rylan alluded again the other night to the fact that nothing was certain regarding Helen's pass.. Is that to keep people intrigued do we think, or will they actually take it off her? (I hope they do- and soon! Give it to someone else tonight or something!)

I like Ashleigh too but she dosen't want to be there anymore and even went about saying she will try her best to get herself evicted next week

I Hate Christopher he goes on like he matters to the house nobody cares about him or his opinion and if he left none of them would be bothered and he acts like his not a fence sitter when he is the biggest floater

Jale is turned Into a nasty bitch

Jale is some fool alright. Serious lack of backbone. Up Helens arse after the way she treated her! Helen must think she's some idiot. She didn't even give her a proper apology!! WHEN are Ashleigh and Helen gonna have their faceoff???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Don't like Ashleigh at all. Getting Ash nominated was a stroke of genius alright but she spends 90% of the time just bitchin about people behind their backs. Helen actually hasn't been awful this week. I think she is trying to keep her head down so that Ash has a chance of staying.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

At first, I was pleased Ashleigh was determined to stand up for herself, but lately she's become as bad as Helen, bitching and plotting.
    I don't like Helen at all but Ashleigh is showing the same bitchy behaviour Helen showed.

Ash is gonna go tonight.

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »
    At first, I was pleased Ashleigh was determined to stand up for herself, but lately she's become as bad as Helen, bitching and plotting.
    I don't like Helen at all but Ashleigh is showing the same bitchy behaviour Helen showed.

Ash is gonna go tonight.

Totally agree. She's taken it too far now. She doesn't seem to like anyone in there really!! Shes not doing herself any favours with the whole not giving a **** what people think attitude. Sometimes you should give a **** just a little. She's coming across a bit rude. Would love if it kicked off with Helen. Dying to know if Ashleigh's all talk or if she's the goods to back it up. I'm still not really sure what I make of her.

Advertisement