Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Helen actually hasn't been awful this week. I think she is trying to keep her head down so that Ash has a chance of staying.

I think she's been awful as usual. Mouthing off at Matthew saying that she's not malicious, give me a break! I'm also not one to be offended by bad language but does she really need to drop the C word in to every second sentence? I also think any signs of her keeping her head down are more to do with the amount of warnings she's received and the danger of being kicked out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Do not like Kimberly at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Cannot believe Mathew's out. I really liked him. He was the only housemate to stand up to Helen. Looks like Ashleigh's plan has back fired.

Wow that has to be one of the biggest upsets in BB history. I guess Ashleigh's smugness got Matthew evicted, which is a shame because I thought he was one of more interesting ones this year. I wouldn't have missed Ash (or any of the other nominees) at all if he left.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

That was one of the most genuinely unexpected evictions I can remember. I thought Ash was a dead cert to go.

I really wish the girls had put Marlon up instead - I liked Matthew :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I'm gutted! Matthew was my favourite housemate, one of the few with a modicum of intelligence too.

Kimberly has a face like a slapped arse, what a dull individual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

rocky1813 wrote: »
    Cannot believe Mathew's out. I really liked him. He was the only housemate to stand up to Helen. Looks like Ashleigh's plan has back fired.
    bopper wrote: »
    Wow that has to be one of the biggest upsets in BB history. I guess Ashleigh's smugness got Matthew evicted, which is a shame because I thought he was one of more interesting ones this year. I wouldn't have missed Ash (or any of the other nominees) at all if he left.
    That was one of the most genuinely unexpected evictions I can remember. I thought Ash was a dead cert to go.

I really wish the girls had put Marlon up instead - I liked Matthew :mad:
    Merkin wrote: »
    I'm gutted! Matthew was my favourite housemate, one of the few with a modicum of intelligence too.

I'll bet the producers aren't surprised that Matthew's out.

In fact, I'll bet it's what they wanted...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;);););)

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Cant understand British public with this one. Bet Helen will think his eviction is a sign she's been perceived better than she is. Matthew, her enemy, is gone. Ash, her bestie, stayed. Despite the odds. Hopefully this will lead to a smug Helen showing her true colours, speaking her mind and bossing everyone around. Just like we've become accustomed. Hopefully she'll square up to Ashleigh. Finally! And it'll all kick off!

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    Cant understand British public with this one.

You do know what the producers are capable of, right? :o :rolleyes: :);)

You do know what the producers are capable of, right? :o :rolleyes: :);)

What could you possibly be suggesting???? Ha!

• Advertisement

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    What could you possibly be suggesting???? Ha!

That they're capable of manipulating the vote to suit themselves - and they may very well have done it here?

Merkin wrote: »

She also has about as much interest in Steven as a used dishcloth. She's such a cold, emotionless robot, I have no idea why he is pursuing her at all.

Those two have about as much chemistry as Dexter and the interminably dull Charlie did last year. Even Winston and Walter 'Danielle' Mitty have more chemistry for goodness sake.

Lolers re Walter 'Danielle' Mitty!!!:D She really is, what a bizarre individual and one I'm yet to comprehend because I don't know why she is insisting on playing out the whole virginal persona when she makes her living doing this http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/382516/Big-Brother-s-Danielle-McMahon-in-topless-shoot-despite-claiming-she-s-classy Surely she'll know that the public will have seen all of this?

Kimberley's incessant eye rolling is making me wonder if she has some medical condition or twitch. She hasn't given Steven one shred of interest and yet he seems to misguidedly think that there's something going on, he'd get more encouragement from one of the mannequins in the morgue the other night!!

"I get that, I get that" (Danielle to Helen) regarding Christopher not picking her. Jaysus wept!! Does no one have principles in this house? Lick arse. Grr! Delighted he had the backbone not to pick her!!! It would have made life easier but he stuck with his principles!! Take note Danielle!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

Well well well..

Couldn't believe the carry on last night, with Kim and Steve.. so maybe she is interested after all?! Awkward..

God, that'll be embarrassing to watch back.. Haven't watched all of BOTS, but apparently Helen is shown clips of Ashleigh talking about her "master plan" and it all kicks off? Mark comes to her rescue?

Go on, blow your lid again Helen so they can take the final pass from you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

This series is becomming seriously hard to watch.

For anyone who doesnt know
    Helen, Kim and Jale got to see highlights of people gossiping about them in the house last night, mostly featuring Ashleigh. Of course they gave them alcohol beforehand because that's worked so well in past series.

They've effectively set a pitbull on a young girl, the three looked like absolute bullies walking into the garden laughing and then starting on her. I'm not surprised about Helen but Jale too comes off really bad in this.

With 'Armageddon' week next week, god help us. I'm nearly at the point of giving up, it's just become Big Arguments and not Big Brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Young Kimberly was doing some moaning in her sleep at the end there, must've been a nice dream!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

"Open It" was trending last night on Twitter *shudders*

Has it been confirmed what Armageddon will be? Is there a housemate leaving every day or something?

I feel bad for Ashleigh.. Helen is a beast.

Jale is going to suffer with her association with her, like everyone else.

What a vile bunch of individuals. Steven and Kimberley really deserve one another!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

It's really not pick out one individual and show videos of her. They should do it for everyone. Just sh** stirring

Marlon is safe from eviction this week

This series is turning out to be a disaster.

That was horrible. Really really horrible. Raging Ashleigh went on about her "evil plan". That was just an immature choice of words, I think, but she came across bad. Maybe tonight will help Ashleigh on evictions but probably not since Marlon is staying. No one else will stand up to Helen now and she'll rule the roost for the remainder of show. Oh gawd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

dmcg90 wrote: »
    This series is becomming seriously hard to watch.

For anyone who doesnt know
    Helen, Kim and Jale got to see highlights of people gossiping about them in the house last night, mostly featuring Ashleigh. Of course they gave them alcohol beforehand because that's worked so well in past series.

They've effectively set a pitbull on a young girl, the three looked like absolute bullies walking into the garden laughing and then starting on her. I'm not surprised about Helen but Jale too comes off really bad in this.

With 'Armageddon' week next week, god help us. I'm nearly at the point of giving up, it's just become Big Arguments and not Big Brother.

Spot on, she's 18 isn't she?! I know she signed up to it, but that was ridiculous. Fair play to Mark for standing up for her. Winston too (although I think he just wanted the rest of the gossip:D )

Could the producers be encouraging Helen's nastiness any more? Seriously, they're targeting the 'underlings' constantly. Between Christopher's Christmas task and showing Helen those clips last night, it's almost as if BB are doing the bullying themselves. Why do they never show clips of Helen bitching about people?

Very nasty turn this show has taken lately.

Could the producers be encouraging Helen's nastiness any more? Seriously, they're targeting the 'underlings' constantly. Between Christopher's Christmas task and showing Helen those clips last night, it's almost as if BB are doing the bullying themselves. Why do they never show clips of Helen bitching about people?

Very nasty turn this show has taken lately.

True. It was a total setup. Big brother isn't supposed to be this orchestrated.
    Completely out of order to only show bitching from Asleigh.
    Also, I think I hate Jale more than Helen now. To be a victim of bullying herself and then become such a bully. Can't stand her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Padraigoc18

JALE is the new favourite to be evicted Friday following a strong campaign to keep Ashleigh across all social networking sites wow I thought Ashleigh was a dead cert when I found marlon escaped but nope looks like the 3 witches attack on her have potentially saved her

EVICT JALE Save Ashleigh

JALE is the new favourite to be evicted Friday following a strong campaign to keep Ashleigh across all social networking sites wow I thought Ashleigh was a dead cert when I found marlon escaped but nope looks like the 3 witches attack on her have potentially saved her

EVICT JALE Save Ashleigh

I hope she is safe.. There's an argument for keeping "characters" in the house even if you don't like them as people, but I really hope that Helen's pass is taken this week and she's allowed to go up for eviction. ( and that BB don't have some loophole so that she stays in).

We've had enough tension and uncomfortable viewing I think, if she was gone they might relax a bit and have some more fun!

Also, how funny is it when Mark gets wound up? I can't stop laughing when he gets mad. He lost it at Marlon, but that was just because he had to give up his hairspray for nothing haha!

Wouldn't it have been a waaay better idea if the people up for eviction were offered a pass in place of Helen, instead of the luxury shopping. Would have been interesting!!

• Advertisement

Anything to get the pass from that woman!

Advertisement