Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I thought last night's episode with Helen banging her mouth off the bed was really funny. Pity she couldn't be funny all the time instead of being a bitch.

I reckon Ashleigh's going tomorrow. I think she should too. She hasn't lived up to the promises she made of confronting Helen in an argument and she's boring me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Channel 5 have confirmed the twists for 'Armageddon Week', kicking off live on Monday evening:

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/189055-big-brother-2014-live-eviction-monday-with-face-to-face-nominations.html
    Face to face nominations, with the HM with the most votes being evicted immediately, plus three new HMs going in.

I really hope it's Marlon going and not poor Christopher!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Channel 5 have confirmed the twists for 'Armageddon Week', kicking off live on Monday evening:

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/189055-big-brother-2014-live-eviction-monday-with-face-to-face-nominations.html
    Face to face nominations, with the HM with the most votes being evicted immediately, plus three new HMs going in.

I really hope it's Marlon going and not poor Christopher!

Say, what's that scraping sound I hear? It sounds very much like it's coming from a barrel... :o:o :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D:D;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Hopefully they vote out Kim or Steven on Monday.....They would sicken ya!

I used to really like Jale but I hope she goes tonight !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Cheerio
    Jally

• Advertisement

I actually felt physically sick watching Steven humping Kimberly under the covers. God, he's such a controlling creep. I have no idea why a seemingly intelligent woman would fall for an utter slimeball like that. Delighted they all got to hear how unpopular he is with the public tonight, manipulative bunny boiling psycho that he is.

Raging Jale went instead of Marlon, but I'm hoping he gets kicked out Monday instead. It'll definitely be between him, Ashleigh and Christopher anyway.

Rumours are the three new HMs will include
    Helen's prossie ex-best mate and Kimberly's 'ex' boyfriend
    . Now that should be interesting....

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Applause

I'm really sad that Jale got evicted, they really need to get Marlon out, he is so dull and boring, hopefully people will be distrustful of him after his button stunt, I really want Ashleigh to stay in, the house needs her personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭LadyBetty

I reckon Marlon will get the most nominations on Monday as the housemates have stayed pretty angry at him since he saved himself & put everyone on rations as a result. I'm presuming they won't know until noms are finished that the evictee will be going straight away. Nice twist! Hope it is Marlon who goes rather than Ashleigh, he offers nothing to the mix, in fact he has seemed down in the dumps for the past few weeks.

Pleased that Jale went, she switched from being bullied by Helen to one of her her besties, it looks weak (though I believe her when she says she didn't know Helen had been calling her slug etc.) Ashleigh needs to step up now she has a new chance and actually liven up.

Steven is an idiot, such a sap!! Listening to him constantly harp on that he loves Kimberley *vom* and he is most a definitely a bunny-boiling, stalker-with-nightgoggles type. Eew. Kim is a robot. Pair of them have no class.

Mark to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Felt sick watching Steven last night. Such a controlling manipulative creep. To carry on like that on national tv. Really hope he goes on Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Padraigoc18

Happy that Jale went everybody including herself looked shocked.

Its 90% confirmed the new housemates are Sacha (Kim's Ex) Jenny (Helen's sworn enemy) and Brad ( twitter spat with Ash and knows Danielle)

I think it will be either Marlon or Ashleigh to be evicted Monday, but feel Marlon will get evicted as housemates can use he lost us the shopping task reason which isnt personal but Ashleigh is guarenteed to be nommed by the dispicable 4 (Helen,Ash,Kim,Steven) I would like to see somebody insignifiencent like Christopher leave he is a waste of space.

Also glad that both Steven & Kimberly were heavily booed hopefully one of them is out next Friday after Monday of coarse ;)

I hope Ashleigh/Chris/Winston/Mark are the final 4! :)

• Advertisement

Nearly pukes when Steven said he'd leave the house if Kim got evicted. I'd laugh of he got evicted and she stayed

Steven is acting like a complete bunny boiler!
    How many times did he tell Kim he loved her?
    Please; after four weeks?

And why doesn't he realise that she's cold? She's monotone and doesn't show affection, yet she's happy to play "hide the sausage" under the duvet with him?
    Weeks ago she told Marlon she didn't appreciate being treated like a piece of meat, but she's after having sex with Steven?!
    Hypocrite!

I hope it's true that her ex is going in and Jenny too, but I hope it won't fall flat on its' face. By that I mean I hope Helen doesn't walk cos Jenny's going in.
    I don't like Helen BUT she IS good entertainment for the house.
    Bringing in explosive housemates like the ones mentioned is only good if nobody leaves because of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Was really awkward viewing that cringefest yesterday, Steven must of professed his love for Kim about 40 times. The guy has practically mapped out his life with her after four weeks, what a nutter.

I hated Steven all the time but now I'm starting to feel sorry for him. He's obviously not well in the head and humiliating himself on national television. I think BB should step in rather than exploiting a sick man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Rumours are the three new HMs will include
    Helen's prossie ex-best mate and Kimberly's 'ex' boyfriend
    . Now that should be interesting....
    Its 90% confirmed the new housemates are Sacha (Kim's Ex) Jenny (Helen's sworn enemy) and Brad ( twitter spat with Ash and knows Danielle)

There's that scraping sound again.

It must be coming from a barrel - I can't think of anywhere else it might be coming from...

:o:o:o:D:D:D;););)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

90% confirmed where? :confused: Don't believe everything you read on gossip websites. Brad is a pathetic Twitter troll who has been starting rumours about himself going into the house for years now. He's even paid websites in the past to spread rumours about him. If his name is attached to a rumour you can discount it immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Ah lads! I've been in hospital for a couple of days so indulged in a BB binge earlier to catch up.

What the ACTUAL flibbidyjibbets?! :eek: I'm not easily shocked but shagging on national telly? Really?

Steven is acting like a mad man. 'Do you know how much I love you?' 'I love you so so much', 'promise me you'll never leave me'.....:eek: He is not behaving in a sane fashion at all.

And as for creepy monosyllabic and monotonous Kimberly, 'I am emotionless' and her claims of being a closed book and then has sex on TV!!!

Classy.....

OMG I've just seen last nights episode! Steven really really isn't coming across well. From discussing prenuptial agreements to insisting on plucking Kimberley's eyebrows to his incessant 'do you know how much I love you?' He's just coming across as really intense and creepy. And she has NO interest in him bar the fact that he's solvent. I think it was Ash who said she is skint and yet is insistent that her and Steve find a place in Chelsea when they move in together. What a weird, cringey couple they are.....

I forgot to add! Not sure if you guys are watching this on Channel 5 or elsewhere? But here in the UK on Channel 5 after Big Brother there is a programme called Webcam Girls which features guess who? Yes......none other than our saintly Danielle talking about her webcam career.........!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Merkin wrote: »
    I forgot to add! Not sure if you guys are watching this on Channel 5 or elsewhere? But here in the UK on Channel 5 after Big Brother there is a programme called Webcam Girls which features guess who? Yes......none other than our saintly Danielle talking about her webcam career.........!:eek:

That's a repeat it was on last year. Channel 5 seem to enjoy exposing Danielle's backstory as a lie. Not defending Danielle, but I don't understand why everytime someone has been evicted Rylan makes a big deal on BOTS of showing them some of her saucy pics, but we've never seen him give any of them the slightest hint about Helen's past.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

Steven has such a high opinion of himself.. "I think I'm dealing with everything very well", "I'm such an understanding person"," I'm the least controlling person"..

I never really liked him since watching him with Pauline. such a sense of entitlement, funny how the ones who keep saying they belong to be there are the most boring! Nice one Ash, sit outside smoking another 10 fags and tell us how much you add to the house.

Anyone see the blossoming of the new romance tonight? It's quite sweet :)

Danielle sinking on the raft to the strains of Celine Dion - definitely my favourite moment of the series so far :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Padraigoc18

Tonight's is the beginning of Armageddon Week

I have done more research and found out and numerous reports have said That the new trio joining tonight are completely new, not the 3 previously mentioned in tabloids.

The only thing we know is that there will be 2 females and 1 male and it won't be straightforward as 1 out and 3 in.

My theory is that the evicted housemate probably Marlon is sent to secret house with 3 newbies basically they have the power and cause **** throughout the week.

Friday Marlon returns with newbies he chooses and they have the the power to maybe nominate or evict housemates, Emma said there is an extra live twist on Friday

Wouldn't mind Marlon being evicted and the new housemates joining as Marlon adds nothing and said he wants to leave really badly

Don't take my word i am probably wrong so don't eat me haha

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

I was hoping that it was Kim's boyfriend going in :( Watching her and Steven just makes me roll my eyes, so cringe-worthy!

The secret house thing is so over-done. There comes a point in the show where it's so predictable and the housemates figure it out. If it's straightforward and the person with the most nominations has to go immediately, I'd be happy with that and seeing them actually leave. Give the three new housemates the power, and hope that they have a bit of backbone. Everyone talks themselves up so much on the VTs and yet are people pleasing and boring when they get into the house!

I suppose they've waited out the controversy around Helen, and won't be taking her pass to the final now, pity.

So one housemate is leaving straight after face-to-face noms? The person with the most votes?
    What happens if two or more people get equal votes?
    What happens then?

Secret quarters? Well that's original

Sorry when did Marlon suddenly develop a lisp?!!!!!!!!!

Zoe's going to win.

• Advertisement

Glad to see Emma so excited. I thought it was all rather disappointing.

Marlon going was a bit of an anti climax and two of the three newbies seem like horrid people. Would much rather have seen three people more connected to the present HMs going in.

Armageddon week? Meh.

Advertisement