Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ECDL Course

Options
  • 18-05-2014 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hello

I'm looking to do an ECDL course online but am finding it difficult to find one, can anyone recommend one to me?

I would also be looking to sit the exam in a test center, can anyone recommend one a test center in the
    Dublin area?

This would question would be more aimed towards people that have done an ECDL exam. I am pretty ok using computers (Word, Excel), do you think it would be possible to just sit the exam without covering the course content?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

FÁS ECDL Online Course.
    I did this Course a while back and loved it. Just run it by your FÁS / Local Employment Services Office first that ya want to do it. There's a fair few Exams Centres around for the different Counties. You should find the Exam Centres on the FÁS Site. Ya have to complete one Module to move onto the next Module. The Course Material is / was all Slides. Could be wrong but I had thought there was 9 Modules, there only seems to be 7 here but it might be different now.

FÁS Online Courses.

Advertisement