Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

one direction! help?

Options
  • 18-05-2014 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

I am attending the concert with my niece apparently its only 14 year old on pitch.. my daughters not 14 until june but il be with her? ? Do they want id or what? So confused..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭ellavin

Not daughter my niece
    ellavin wrote: »
    I am attending the concert with my niece apparently its only 14 year old on pitch.. my daughters not 14 until june but il be with her? ? Do they want id or what? So confused..

Can anyone help?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Tell them she's 14 if you're asked. You won't be asked.

On a side note, on having to endure one direction. It's a nice thing yo do for your kid, but it can't be easy for you. She'll owe you big time. Make the most of it.

Ahh I know shes so excited but on the website its strict and they may request id? She doesn't even have a passport.. and its kinda putting a bad feeling thought in my head

Ahh I know shes so excited but on the website its strict and they may request id? She doesn't even have a passport.. and its kinda putting a bad feeling thought in my head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,992 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

ellavin wrote: »

Get a loan of a birth cert from a 14 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Tell her her new special birthday for the day. One year older than she is. Tell staff if you're asked (which you won't be) that she doesn't have a passport. Then ask them if they're accusing you of lying.

None of the above will happen though, because you won't be asked. How long would it take to ID thousands of fizzy teenage girls? They won't have the time or resources. Or the patience!

Thanks for replying! I hope so.. really hope there's no problem as I couldn't console her if they didn't
    endacl wrote: »
    Tell her her new special birthday for the day. One year older than she is. Tell staff if you're asked (which you won't be) that she doesn't have a passport. Then ask them if they're accusing you of lying.

None of the above will happen though, because you won't be asked. How long would it take to ID thousands of fizzy teenage girls? They won't have the time or resources. Or the patience!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement