Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert

Options
  • 18-05-2014 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

I want to know if chemistry or physics is harder for leving cert? I love science and im definately doing biology , im a C student in higher maths and i want to do two sciences, or 3 as science is the only subject i like! Is 3 sciences stupid to do , is it too much and which course is shorter chemistry or physics i want to make the right choice, right back asap please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Irish_poster

Try posting in the leaving cert board

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Conaaaa

Try posting in the leaving cert board

Whats that ? Can you send me a link 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Irish_poster

I cant post links since i'm a new user. But just go up to the blue bar at the top of the page, where it says: Talk to.. Boards.ie .. Adverts.ie.. Arts..etc, and go over to where it says Edu. When the drop down menu comes up just look for the leaving cert link and post your question there..

Advertisement