Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale: Cateye Micro Wireless

• 18-05-2014 3:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭

For sale: Cateye Micro Wireless cycling computer (CC-MC100W version).
    In perfect condition - comes with original packing, box, instructions etc. All parts still included, including the little rubber mounts, magnet etc.
    10 functions - Current speed, Odomoter, Max speed, Trip distance 1 & 2, Average speed 1 & 2, Elapsed time 1 & 2 and clock.
    Based in Dublin / Meath.
    Pics attached.
    €35.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭sled driver

Offer €25 and can collect in Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭Welshkev

If you can go to 30 you've got a deal

I've previously sold and bought a few of this model computer on here over the last few years, so I'm firm on €25.

I've previously sold and bought a few of this model computer on here over the last few years, so I'm firm on €25.
    Fair enough, but you'll see from pics this is the 'better' (sorry, don't know how else to describe it!) version of the Cateye wireless one's. As I paid a lot more for it and is in perfect condition, will stick to my guns.

Fair enough, but you'll see from pics this is the 'better' (sorry, don't know how else to describe it!) version of the Cateye wireless one's. As I paid a lot more for it and is in perfect condition, will stick to my guns.

I'm familiar with the version. It's that exact model I've sold and bought on here previously.

Fair enough, Good luck with sale.

• Advertisement

Thanks

Would you still be interested at €25?

Would you still be interested at €25?

Yes, if we can meet in dublin city centre or you can post, my offer still stands.

Sure - does Wednesday lunch time suit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

User is selling this item elsewhere, which is against our charter. Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement