Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weightlifting shoes...

• 18-05-2014 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Where does an Irishman purchase them? I was about to order a pair of Romaleos from RogueFitness.com (dat conversion rate) but then I was thrown for a curve ball thanks to the ridiculous EU import duties and VAT. Does anyone have any sites?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

D8 Fitness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

You can get the romaleos from strengthshop.co.uk or from the rogue Europe site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭DylanJM

The cheapest place in Europe I've found the Romaleos is here:

http://www.hantel-hartmann.de/product_info.php?info=p872_nike-romaleos-2-gewichtheberschuh.html

Shipping is about €15. They've got them in black, white and volt colours. I am not sure if you can put in an Irish address if buying from the site itself so you might want to email them instead.

If you want to buy from the states Eastbay works out pretty well because you can use a 20% coupon (you'll see it on the website).

http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-romaleo

Just did out the numbers there and the final price with shipping and with the 20% discount is $190. You'll have to factor in costs for VAT and duty though so it might not work out all that much better in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 WIZZARD17

F7Z wrote: »
    Where does an Irishman purchase them? I was about to order a pair of Romaleos from RogueFitness.com (dat conversion rate) but then I was thrown for a curve ball thanks to the ridiculous EU import duties and VAT. Does anyone have any sites?
    Hi Buddy, I just saw a site recently offering the new Nike shoes. Try topprosports.ie - Good Luck Cheers . . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 WIZZARD17

F7Z wrote: »
    COH wrote: »
    You can get the romaleos from strengthshop.co.uk or from the rogue Europe site
    WIZZARD17 wrote:
    TRY TOPPROSPORTS.IE

• Advertisement
Advertisement