Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free spirits in Galway?

Options
  • 18-05-2014 5:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Are there any hippies in Galway, I would love to meet up.

Please, I am been serious and I am requesting it to be posted in Galway because of course, this is the Irish forum, and can find out proper information..

So, does anyone know if there are any, or how could I find any hippies??

thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭maki

9am outside the social welfare office is usually a good place to start.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭Timmehhh

maki wrote: »
    9am outside the social welfare office is usually a good place to start.

lol, well is that true?, I thought if I entered their group and became a hippie I would be working as usual, but outside of work its all spiritual journeys and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Timmehhh wrote: »
    lol, well is that true?, I thought if I entered their group and became a hippie I would be working as usual, but outside of work its all spiritual journeys and stuff.

A spiritual journey to the dole office.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭Timmehhh

mikom wrote: »
    A spiritual journey to the dole office.

aahhahahah, man. .... hapahahah ..

well, look . I don't want to become a hippie , but just check them out in and ask then stuff , you know just general things and they may help :) thanks.

Thank you.

Like, I saw a car the other day in Galway, as I was coming out of the shop a bunch of hippies were in the car,

I would like to just, well if I can buy some hippie art, or let them give me a tutorial on how they do stuff like live life and dream yoga,etc..

thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

OP, what is your definition of hippie please? I know a few lads with long hair, not sure if they'd meet your requirements.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Worst troll ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I am locking this, partly because of the trolly OP and partly the responses.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement