Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

03 Landcruiser LC3

• 18-05-2014 6:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

Hi
    My 03 landcruiser has a dual battery system, It is giving problems, not starting engine etc.

Im wondering if i need to change both of the batteries or one ?
    and if so does anyone know a place to buy landcruiser batteries?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

Any agri or motor factors will stick the battery needed, usually a 335 code number. It may be that the cranking battery is dead. Second battery is there to run aux electrics. From the factory they have a split charge unit, worth checking if this works. Is yours a UK import? I think Irish cruisers had a single battery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

Yes it is a UK import, any ideas on which battery needs changing? Thanks
    TrailerBob wrote: »
    Any agri or motor factors will stick the battery needed, usually a 335 code number. It may be that the cranking battery is dead. Second battery is there to run aux electrics. From the factory they have a split charge unit, worth checking if this works. Is yours a UK import? I think Irish cruisers had a single battery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

Hard to tell, it may be the main battery on its way out, or if the split charge is not working right, then the aux battery may be draining the main starter battery. Best thing is to bring it to a battery place and get them to load test the main battery. That will tell you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

will have to so

Advertisement