Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paddy Dakar 2014?

• 18-05-2014 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

Anybody on here done this? Anybody doing it this year? The regs are just out (you can enter from today). I see it's held over 3 days (26-28 Sept)...do you all camp out at the same place each night and go off on different routes each day or is it just one or two days of riding?
    The OH and I are thinking of entering...me on my CRF230 and himself on his KTM525...looks like fun...?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭philgunn

have a look here , this is the Taffy Dakar run along the some lines , both events are joined at the hip

There is one day of Riding on the Saturday , and you camp in the one Site ,
    it is just a light trail ride where you collect clues on your way

Phil

ps there is another couple going with a KTM 690 and a CRF 230

Taffy on you tube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCrYrZxePik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭Sputnik

I'll probably be going. Just bought a DRZ 400 and I intend to make use of it!

Was thinking about the taffy dakar as well but had other plans on the weekend it's on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭philgunn

Advertisement