Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get back into FM?

Options
  • 18-05-2014 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭

I played so much of FM13, think I clocked up 90 hours in a week one time and was really enjoying it, but I just can't get into FM14. I had one good career with Liverpool but got to season 3 and just wasn't enjoying it anymore. Is FM14 just not that good? The AI just seem ridiculous, and signings seem to be destined for success no matter what you do (Danny Rose scoring 12 goals and getting player of the year for example). Any ideas to make the game fun again, whether it be database edits or just some team suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I play cm 01/02. There a driving site for it http://www.champman0102.co.uk/.
    They do very good player updates. It is an old game but i'm still addicted to it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Just a word of warning about CM01/02. When you have all the updates done and you start playing it, it is ridiculously addictive. Personally, I think it's due to the fact that it's so fast moving. You can easily get through a season in two to three days, and that's if you're not even playing it 24/7.

They really do produce fantastic updates at that site though!!

Advertisement