Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stage 3 Electronic Engineering

Options
  • 18-05-2014 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I want to get a head start on my modules for next year so I am wondering if anyone could share the slides/notes for the stage 3 electronic engineering modules with me.
    It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Just enjoy your summer, try and find a relevant internship if you can and worry about that in September.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Just enjoy your summer, try and find a relevant internship if you can and worry about that in September.

Would certainly second that. Internship or similar would be far more efficient use of your time. Bearing in mind, you'll be sitting an exam in December a whole 6 months from now. You'll go insane and you won't have the lectures / practicals to support yourself. If you really want to do this, start in August.

If you really, really want them I'll see what I have on DropBox.

Advertisement