Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom bills an absolute joke !!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭eggy81

Con artists.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 klaraspecial

PM sent. Many thanks for looking into this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

PM sent. Many thanks for looking into this.
    No worries klaraspecial

As soon as I have more information I'll let you know right away

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 4 klaraspecial

Hi Alan,
     I have sent you two PM between 18th of June and 19th of June, still no answer. As you said you have looked into my issues, however nothing has changed in Eircom billing department...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Alan,
    I have sent you two PM between 18th of June and 19th of June, still no answer. As you said you have looked into my issues, however nothing has changed in Eircom billing department...
    Hi klaraspecial

Apologies for the delays, I had not been availabkle on the dates you PM'd me. I can see that you were speaking to accounts since then and your account is now in credit of €15. The Accounts department have advised me that if you require further clarification on this please contact them on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement