Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Move a radiator

• 18-05-2014 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,
    I want to remove a radiator from one wall in a room and install a smaller one at the next wall. The room is small but it is a tiled floor. I am just wondering would anyone be able to give an estimate of how much the job would cost including the new rad and also if it would be a big job..would I need remove the tiles on the floor? Also its an old house plumbing is old..pipes exposed in places.. any help anyone could give would be great.
    Thanks
    Alex

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 Giving it holly

It should be straight forward enough. Can't say what it would cost as I would have to see it in person. Should not take any more than 2 or 3 hours to carry out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Alex11

Thanks Holly

Advertisement