Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

found a terrier in greenfields

Options
  • 18-05-2014 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

I found a little terrier yesterday morning, she's a lovely quiet little pet. Just wondering if anyone knows her owner?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Sorry I forgot to add pics

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭coathanger

Hi There,
    Have you still got here in your house?

Try contacting your local radio station,Garda station & your local Spca & local rescues.Dont give out to many details about her,it colouring ,sex etc.Its better to be careful as unfortunately there are unscrupulous people out there who may say the dog is theirs & instead the dog goes on to be used for breeding purposes,in dog fights or as a bait dog.Contact LORS LOST DOGS on face book,she will be able to advise you,please be aware also that if a dog is handed into the dog pound,it can potentially be put to sleep after 5 days if not rehomed or reclaimed.I am involved in Animal Rescue & unfortunately there are so many dogs out there,that there is a definite risk this may happen.:mad:

coathanger wrote: »
    Hi There,
    Have you still got here in your house?

Try contacting your local radio station,Garda station & your local Spca & local rescues.Dont give out to many details about her,it colouring ,sex etc.Its better to be careful as unfortunately there are unscrupulous people out there who may say the dog is theirs & instead the dog goes on to be used for breeding purposes,in dog fights or as a bait dog.Contact LORS LOST DOGS on face book,she will be able to advise you,please be aware also that if a dog is handed into the dog pound,it can potentially be put to sleep after 5 days if not rehomed or reclaimed.I am involved in Animal Rescue & unfortunately there are so many dogs out there,that there is a definite risk this may happen.:mad:

Hi, yes I've got her in my house, I have been sharing it on Facebook and with a few different pages. I'm going to phone around a few places tomorrow and get her checked to see if she's microchipped, I would like to avoid bringing her to the pound.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Hi. Was going to suggest you email local vets, there is always a chance they know her, good luck,

• Advertisement
Advertisement