Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Personality Test

• 18-05-2014 10:39pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all!
    Lincoln University are looking for dog owners to participate in the following dog personality testing, to see if there's a genetic marker for impulsivity which could be tested for in the future.
    Lincoln contribute to an enormous amount of research into dog and cat behaviour, a lot of what we know came from them!
    Anyway, I thought many of you would enjoy taking part... I know it had me thinking about the way my dogs respond to things!
    Enjoy :)

http://www.uoldogtemperament.co.uk/dogpersonality/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

I quite enjoyed doing that! :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Did one for each dog....they are so different!

The food stealing question made me smile, they both always check your not looking, or wait until you look away!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Funny doing it for 2 dogs now and the differences between them. Also weird doing it for Bailey when he's changed so much the last 6-8 months since starting his thyroid medicine/getting Lucy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 839 ✭✭✭sdp

Yes, It was fun, and made me think about the little things we don't normally take any notice of, :)

Advertisement