Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time buyer - I want to buy a house in Clonshaugh

Options
  • 18-05-2014 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hello.

Everyone.

I am a foreigner in Dublin and I love ireland,finally I got my mortgage and I wanna settle down in dublin.

I have limited budget and really wanna have a 3 bed room house. I am living in Beaumont right now,its a lovely area but I can't afford.

I was wondering that if I drive 10mins I could reach Clonshaugh,behind northside shopping centre. I have asked the residents living there,they said its a grand and quiet area. But I have asked all my friends, they all said its too close to darndale and too dangerous. asked me not to buy it.

I was confused. Could anyone share some real experience in there? Thanks a million for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

qdducky wrote: »
    Hello.

Everyone.

I am a foreigner in Dublin and I love ireland,finally I got my mortgage and I wanna settle down in dublin.

I have limited budget and really wanna have a 3 bed room house. I am living in Beaumont right now,its a lovely area but I can't afford.

I was wondering that if I drive 10mins I could reach Clonshaugh,behind northside shopping centre. I have asked the residents living there,they said its a grand and quiet area. But I have asked all my friends, they all said its too close to darndale and too dangerous. asked me not to buy it.

I was confused. Could anyone share some real experience in there? Thanks a million for your help.

I live in the area and it's mostly quiet.

Compared to other parts of Coolock, it's fine.

I've lived here 12 years and have never had any trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 qdducky

I live in the area and it's mostly quiet.

Compared to other parts of Coolock, it's fine.

I've lived here 12 years and have never had any trouble.

Hello

I highly appreciate that.

I have checked that area myself. It seems nice and quiet.

I have asked few people around there,all of them are very decent people and welcoming. I know its a bit close to Darndale, but it really seems fine for me.especially I work in swords,its very convenient to live there.Thanks again for your reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

qdducky wrote: »
    Hello

I highly appreciate that.

I have checked that area myself. It seems nice and quiet.

I have asked few people around there,all of them are very decent people and welcoming. I know its a bit close to Darndale, but it really seems fine for me.especially I work in swords,its very convenient to live there.Thanks again for your reply.

It's not all that close to Darndale really. Good 30 minute walk away, depending on which part of Clonshaugh you're looking at.

Personally, I love living here.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 qdducky

It's not all that close to Darndale really. Good 30 minute walk away, depending on which part of Clonshaugh you're looking at.

Personally, I love living here.

Thanks for your information.

I was checking the Newbury Park,I think it would be the west side of the clongshaugh area,very close to northside and the industrial park.

Advertisement